(77) B&G: Greatness Thrusts Itself Into Our Lives!

"GOOD DAY, NIGHT RAVEN COLLEGE!" The familiar Scarabia Prefect voice resounded through the microphone. "AND WELCOME TO A VERY SPECIAL MAGISHIFT TOURNAMENT!"

It was amazing how Cater's advertisements could bring out so many spectators. It was as if all of Night Raven College gathered in the Savanaclaw Magishift Arena, all cheering for the new game.

Kamil and Cater stood in front of the bleacher, facing the crowd with their megaphone. Vil and Rook stood a few steps away, Vil with his video camera while Rook with Vil's phone, live on magicam. "What a pleasant surprise to see more Magishift this semester! I am so excited! Don't you, Cater?"

"I sure am, Kalim!" Cater laughed. "We already have the team on the field!"

Both of the hosts and cameramen turned toward the field where two groups had already gathered. On one side, there was a group with yellow shirts with their signature animal ears and tail. "The pride has returned once again! Will they stay on the top? It's SAVANACLAW!" Meanwhile of the other, gathered a group from all kinds of species, humans, ghosts, and demon-raccoon. "They certainly came out of nowhere, but they aren't afraid to fight the big boys! RAMSHACKLE!" Both captains exchanged handshakes, hoping that this would be a good game before having their team huddle up.

Most of his friends are sitting on the front seat, with nobody to block their vision, as expected from Azul. Ortho was there waving his hand in the air, but his brother was nowhere to be seen. "Go, Ramshackle!" he cheered. "Go, Jonah Argentum!"

"You can do it, guys!" Epel shouted excitedly, both at Jack and Jonah. "Kill them all! Kick their ass!" He could've sword Vil was glaring at him. Jack on the field, who heard Epel, wagged his tail in happiness.

Jonah motioned his crew to gather around. "Okay, guys. We've practiced this. But I want you to know that even if we lost, it'll be fine. It's just a game." He started to point to each member as he gave them their basic instruction. "Ace, make sure to summon your broom immediately. Deuce, you can use your canon cauldron if you need too. Lou, Soo, Barret, don't let them get through. Grim, when I need our broom, better get ready. Is my order clear?"

All of them gave a collective nod. Jonah grinned at them. "Alright let's do this!" He stretched out his hand to the middle, and Ace put his on top of it, followed by Deuce, the ghosts, and lastly Grim with his two paws. "Are you ready, kids?"

"Aye, aye, Captain!"

The whistled was blown by Vargas as all players went into position. Grim, Barret, and Lou stood in the beater line facing Jack and other Savanaclaw students. Both of the cat's paws and Jack's hands were on the disk.

Vargas nodded. "Ready. Set. Game!"

Grim snatched the disk, followed by the scream-fest from the ghost pushing back the Savanaclaw students. Jack was about to push forward but Grim already shoot fireballs at the ground, stopping the wolf-boy's track.

The disk was thrown and was caught by Jonah. Glancing up, he saw brooms flying toward the fields. Ace was already running, hand catching his broom and immediately rode it.

"Fly!" he screamed throwing the disk toward Ace. The ginger-head took out his wand and caught the disk with magic. Quickly grabbing the disk with his hand, Ace brought himself closer to his broom. His right hand is holding his broom while the disk was tucked between his chest and broom, while his left hand was pointing his magical pen backward, using his wind magic for as a booster.

Leona on the beater noticed this. Quickly, he slammed his staff to the ground, summoning walls of earth, blocking Ace. The ginger-head's eyes widened, quickly turning his broom, to the side-