(60) TRotW: Roaring Desire!

"RrRrRoOoOaAaRrR!"

The lion in front of them was wilder than before. His hair became a darker shade of brown and an ink-like veil with a drop of tears covering his left eyes which were glowing with yellow flame. Even his outfit changed into something more tribal, with black fur around his neck similar to a lion mane and golden fangs necklace. He also wore black corset-like underneath the orange and yellow sarong, all of those were held up by a golden belt with chains and black fur. The gray ripped-sarong acted like a tail and he was also wearing black pants with a similar pattern as his corset-like, with golden leg-bracelet and no shoes. Around his wrists, he also wore a golden bracelet and his hands were covered with ink, acting like his gloves.

"Wh-what is that!?" Jack exclaimed, stepping back closer to Ruggie. "What happened to him?!"

Deuce, Ace, and Grim, stepped back closer to Jonah. "That's... The blot's manifestation!" the blunette gasped.

Grim shivered. "Did he go into evil villain berserker mode as Riddle did!?"

He felt something pulled his tail. Glancing behind him, he saw it was Jonah. "M-My cutlass..."

Grim looked around until he spotted a silver sword next to Riddle's feet. Without hesitation, Grim flew toward it and picked it up, flying back quickly to Jonah. "You're not going to fight, right?" the cat asked worriedly.

Jonah coughed again, wiping the blood from his lips with the back of his hand. "I'll be on the steering wheel." Using his sword like a cane, the captain slowly stood up, even with wobbly knees and a really pale face. "We need to... Finish this quickly... Don't want to miss... The Magishift, right?"

Ace groaned as he turned around, grabbing Jonah's shoulder. "Who cares about Magishift?!" he screamed. "You really think we're just going to watch that stupid game while you're in the medic wings?"

Deuce nodded. "We're not leaving you there. We'll wait until you get help."

Riddle turned around toward him. "There's no stopping you, huh?"

Jonah gave him a weak smile. "No... I've told you I won't abandon ship."

Riddle sighed. He turned back toward Leona. Did he change like that back then? This is horrible. Looking around, there were still injured students from the previous battle, nearly all of them either staring at Leona in fear or unconscious. "Anyone who can stand, go, and find shelter!" he shouted. "Cater, take the injured someplace safe! Senior Lilia, please call the teachers for help!"

Cater nodded. "Right!" Taking out his Magical Pen, he summoned a magic circle beneath him and around him. "[SPLIT CARD]!" One copy of them emerged from each circle. "Let's go, guys!"

"Yes, Sir!"

"Understood. I shall pray for your safety." Lilia turned toward the two Diasomnia boys accompanied him. "Go forth and aid in the evacuation!" Both of the students nodded and Lilia disappeared into sparks of light.

The silver-haired boy glanced at his comrade. "Sebek, let's go bring the others to safety."

"Don't order me around, Silver!" the greenette yelled but did what they were told, running away from the main battlefield to tend the injured. They were going to need most of Silver's light healing magic power for this.

Leona roared again, and Riddle unconsciously brought himself closer to Jonah. The boy was winching in every breath he took, but Riddle knew stubbornness when he saw one. "What should we do?"

Jonah took a deep breath and yelled as loud as he can. "Everyone! This is your captain's order! All hands on deck!"

"Aye, aye, captain!" answered Ace, Deuce, and Grim. Riddle just nodded, holding his staff with two hands. On the other side of the arena, Jack went all four. He didn't quite understand but when hearing Jonah's commanding voice, he knew the boy knows what he was doing.