(33) TCT: So Let the Paint be Spread!

He was standing on top of a rock. He could hear animals chattering bellow him. All of them gathered bellow the part of this huge rock pointy end as if they were waiting for something. He noticed a blue-colored bird with an orange beak flew toward the rock. He just noticed by now that he wasn't alone on the rock.

The bird landed on the rock, bowing to a lion with golden fur and red mane. The lion looked majestic, a king Jonah dare to say. The lion gave the bird a warm smile before nodding. He looked behind him, and for a moment Jonah thought he was looking at him. But then he heard footsteps coming from the cave. He saw a lioness with light brown fur, along with a baboon who was carrying a baby cub with golden fur, walked out from the cave. The lion and the lioness watched with pride as the monkey raised the cub to the air. The cloud parted and the light shone above the cub. Jonah watched as the animal of various kinds bowed their head. Jonah could help but to also knelt and bowed his head. He knew this was just a vision from the orb he was holding, but he couldn't help it.

It was such a majestic sight...

When he opened his eyes, he found himself kneeling on top of his bed. Well, that was embarrassing. He was lucky that Rosehearts didn't come in there to wake him up.

-----

"Okay, we're here."

Riddle sucked in a deep breath. This is it.

When he and Jonah entered the Heartslabyul dorm, they noticed that it was empty even though it was not school hour anymore. So, they guessed that the students were in the garden. And they were right. Riddle could hear some chattering from behind the door. It felt like a long time ago he walked past the door, only to have the worst experience named overblot.

He... He can do this... Right...?

"Senior Rosehearts?"

Riddle turned toward Jonah. He was frowning worriedly. Damn it. He just ruined this again. He took a deep breath again. "Y-Your tie is a little off," he mumbled as he reached to fix the other boy's bowtie. He was making excuses. He needed a distraction. He just needed to make these trembling hands stop.

"Ah, thank you." Jonah grabbed his hands when he finished. He was smiling at him, which gave Riddle the reassurance he needed. "Ready?"

Glancing at the closed door then back at Jonah, he nodded. "Yes."

Here we go.

Jonah opened the double door and immediately the chattering stopped. Jonah turned to him, slightly bowing as if he was a butler welcoming him home. Unclenching his fists, Riddle stepped into the garden. Riddle looked around, examining the damage. Rose bushes were pulled out from their roots, leaves scattered at the grass, bush fences ruined, and overall it was a mess.

"Cap-" Riddle looked forward where Ace was standing. Jonah pressed his index finger on his lips, silencing him. Right. It was Riddle's time to talk.

"Everyone," he started. "I just want to say... I'm sorry."

There were muttering in the crowds and Riddle instantly forgot what he was supposed to be saying. Come on, Riddle. You can do speeches. This is supposed to be easy. He was stumbling through his words, "I know that I've been... to put it simply, a tyrant, but... I..." Riddle bit his lip as he looked down. Dammit. Why is this so hard?

"Oi, Prefect." Riddle looked up to Ace again. "Don't think that only because you say sorry I will forgive you."

Cater, who stood beside Trey, gasped. "Ace, what the heck?!"