Author's Note (and a slight warning)

Welcome, people from a certain future!

Before you read even further, let me tell you a bit background story of this book.

This is a "Twisted-Wonderland" retelling/novelization. For those who don't know, Disney: Twisted-Wonderland (ディズニー ツイステッドワンダーランド, Dizunī Tsuisuteddo Wandārando) is a Japanese mobile game created by Aniplex and Walt Disney Japan. The character designs, scenario, and concept were designed by Black Butler creator Yana Toboso, focusing on depictions of villains from various Disney franchises. It is described as a "villains academy adventure game" with rhythm game elements and battles.
The story revolves around the Player who is summoned to another world by a magic mirror and arrives at the magic training school, Night Ravens College. The main character is taken in by the school's headmaster and becomes acquainted with the school's top students, each in seven different dormitories while searching for a way home.

I wrote this story first time on Archive of Our Own, but I decided to re-post this too on Wattpad to gain more audience. The one on AO3 I update daily, depending on the length of each Arc/Season, but the Wattpad version I upload weekly/monthly, dividing the Arc/Season into smaller parts.

This book (the AO3 version) was first written on 15th April 2020, during a time called "COVID-19 Quarantine". This was the time when Twisted Wonderland was in its early contents, back when we only just reached Octavinelle Arc. I've experienced the surprise of the first time seeing Octavinelle's overblot form, getting shocked from the Scarabia Arc's twist, hyping over some limited time events (like Happy Beans Day, Fairy Gala, and Ghost Marriage) and constructing crazy theories.

Because of that, the information I've gotten back then was too little, so improvisation and modification must be made. Some things in this book might be different from canon, maybe even go against it. This book is borderline Canon Complaint / Canon-Divergence with Alternate Character Interpretation. If you don't like those things, you are free to close this book.

This book will also feature some OCs. The main character here is my version of the MC/Player. I won't give a lot of information, except the basic stuff (name, age, gender) because: (1) Some info is a bit spoiler-y for the OC backstory, and (2) As an experiment, I want to test how far I can make an interesting character without giving a bunch of info-dump to the reader.

So, this is our main character:

Jonah Argentum (ジョナ・アージェンタム / jona aajentamu)

"The mysterious non-magician student who doesn't have any memories of his past.
Gaining the title 'Captain' of the Ramshackle Dorm, he's the one who leads his crew out of their own mess and is very protective toward them."

Year: 1st Year
Birthday: 31st October
Height: 157 cm
Age: 16 (presumably)

Appearance: