24°

Like I promised, I'm updating today (possibly two chapters if I have strength)

AND I just want to say that you guys are the sweetest and most supportive ever. Thankyou guys for helping to vote karinav31 Voting is closed amd we helped to push her up. Shout out to all of you today!!❤️❤️

~Giwa~

The next few days after that date, Ivandor and I were hitting it off pretty well. Too well, if I must say.

We texted literally everyday. Hung out after school. Sometimes, in school, we would walk together to the morning assembly and back. During break and free period, the girls would let me spend time with him. They just didn't seem to get over the new forming bond between us. Infact, most times they were the ones igniting the fire for both of us.

We basically got closer and closer. Soon, it was quite obvious to everyone. Needless to say, the entire set was talking about us. Let me rephrase that; the entire school was talking about us.

"Alright, I'll see you guys later. I have to go to class and tidy my stuff," Prissy said to me and Hassana as we stood in the school hallway, that Thursday afternoon, during break.

She usually left us early during break on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so she could have enough tume to prepare for sports after break.

"I'm going home straight. I don't have strength to stay for Sports abeg," Hassana said, right after Prissy.

Of course, Hassana looked for every opportunity to not have to stay in school during sports.

Both Hassana and Prissy left me afterward. Shade wasn't with us. God knows what she had been up to these days. She hadn't even been in school all week.

Anyway, as soon as the girls left, I went straight to class to pack up my stuff.

From outside the class, I could already hear boys laughing and gisting very loudly. I easily knew it was the arts students of my class. They're the ones who screamed the most and made a lot of noise. I barely even spoke to any of them. I wouldn't even want to, having they interact way too much with the boys from F Class.

And you know what they say; show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are.

When I walked in, my assumption was right. Arts boys were all gathered together, with the seats turned around so that they were sitting in a circle form at the back of the class by the second to last row and_

Wait oo..

My row?

Imagine the guts of these boys.

Like that wasn't insulting enough, I saw Sean Ayomide amongst them, even sitting right on the table of my seat.

I paused for a moment, sort of observing the looks of the boys whose eyes were now on me. While they all looked tensed up, Sean, rather, who was the one directly spiting me, looked quite unfazed.

I laughed to myself.
Was he trying to test me or what?

Then, I started walking to my seat where Sean sat supposedly unmoved, even at the fact that he knew I was likely about to have his head on a plate. I noticed his friend, Marcus, nudging him as if to say "guy, get up fast before she reaches here". He still didn't. Maybe he just couldn't let himself get embarrassed or bossed around by a girl. Well, He should have thought about that before sitting on my seat.

When I got there, I looked Sean dead in the eyes.

"Stand up." I said, in a calm tone.

Count 1, 2, 3 seconds and Sean moved uneasily, before proceeding to get up from my desk.