PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE:

PROLOGUE:

Melanie Myers is the daughter of Poppy and Maximus Myers. She has her Mother's ethereal blonde locks and her father's amethyst island eyes. She's the heir to the Parker-Myers' Computer manufacturing and design enterprise but unlike so many other heirs, she wants her own business degree first before taking over such a global enterprise.

Age eighteen, Melanie enrols in a Business engaging Academy two hours from home. Like any other school, there is an elite. A dynamic group that entangles with Melanie's life, in more ways than one.

But, like all schools, this Academy has secrets, it holds lies so dark, most would turn away, lead a blind eye to the viscous and vile forthcomings that Melanie refuses to let go. Scandals and gossiping secrets would have been typical and easy to unwind, to solve...but when a hierarchy higher than the teenagers of the school folds into place...Melanie is in more danger than anyone would have thought possible.

And, Edmund Creed, the lead of the Elites, will stop at nothing to find out why his sour lemon...finds herself in such reckless situations that he struggles to save her from a danger he too, is only now learning after Melanie Myers stepped into his life. His cold heart was falling for the sour lemon who thinks acting detective in this new world is a good idea.

Read to find out why this cold heart of his...is always running for the sour lemon he cannot get enough of.

*****

A | N: Hello lovely readers,

This story has been on my mind for a while, many want to know how this story will be different from The Lone Dove (Poppy's POV) and A Lone Love (Maximus' POV). This prologue will hopefully show you just how different it will be, instead of travelling across the world, like her Mother, instead Melanie Myers takes the next step, and attends an academy for a business degree before she takes over the business (what I have added to the script).

There will always be a love relationship in my stories, which is kind of ironic since I've never been in one, but I hope I can write one! This story will have changed, the beginning sounds similar but after reading this prologue, you will hopefully see the difference.

This does mean I'll be writing and updating chapters three stories at a time, A lone love isn't too far off now from being finished, but here is my ideas on this new novel!

Also, tell me what you all think of the cover!!

Hope you enjoy and please, comment! I'd love to hear what you all think!

Cheers, darkblonde1

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe, form, please go to https://www.wattpad.com/user/darkblonde1

Thank you - I am writing this because I have seen my stories on a profile website that mirrors Wattpad, known as 'Truyen' and has my work posted on it without permission, only because it is a mirrored site. I did not post or write on this site and I do not trust it either. Thank you all so much.