28°

This chapter is dedicated to claudia-143 she's the sweetest 😂❤️ Shes the reason I'm updating today❤️❤️

We hit 7k guyssssss!!
On our way to 10k oooo!!😩🔥
Honestly, I didn't think anyone would even give this book much attention but the progress is just mind-blowing!! Do you know how I love you guysss?? No, I don't think you do😪❤️

Shout-out to ALL of you. Active readers and ghost readers. I LOVE you alll!!!!!❤️❤️❤️
Okay, so where were we..

~YURE~

"YOUR BOYFRIEND IS CHEATING ON YOU, KRISDANA!"

I froze on the spot.

Krisdana did too.

What the fuck. Did Miranda just...

We both turned back at the same time to face Miranda Archibong.

Krisdana's eyes were cold and glassy as she stared down at Miranda, who just had a sickening smirk on her dark face.

Then, the words left Krisdana's mouth, with venom and pain behind her words.

"Come again?"

Miranda started walking to get closer to me and Krisdana.

I felt Krisdana's hand leave mine that moment. That instant, I swallowed the lump forming in my throat.

"You heard right, baby girl," Miranda said, an evil smirk plastered on her face.

Krisdana's face slowly changed from cold and confusion to anger. She was furious. I could see it in her eyes. I closed my fist together and released it with a deep rooted sigh as the fear kicked in. I hoped she didn't notice.

"Are you sick?" Krisdana fired back at Miranda immediately. The way she sounded, it honestly felt like she was trying her hardest not to believe what Miranda just told her.

By the time, the rest of Class F was long gone - probably for their lessons. And meanwhile, Class A boomed with noise that covered the entire hallway. That unsettled me even more.

What on earth was happening in my class that made it so noisy?

I wasn't even bothered to find out that instant. I was still focused on the pending situation in front of me; Krisdana's angered silence as she waited for Miranda to give an answer.

I was already sweating on my forehead. And with the pace my heart was beating, I was scared Krisdana would pick it up and figure everything out before Miranda even has the chance to tell her the truth.

"Krisdana, I'm not sick," Miranda answered finally. "I just don't like it when people decieve others for the fun of it. Why don't you ask your boyfriend..," she scanned me nastily with the word 'boyfriend', before adding,"...where he was after school yesterday and who he made out with. Because the way Abba Praise narrated the whole thing to the class, I can bet you there's a whole lot it that's going on behind your back."

At that point, I wished the ground would open up and swallow me. Anything to escape what was befalling right now.

Krisdana slowly turned her face to look at me with cold eyes. My breathing hitched. I could only stare right back at her.

What was she going to say now?

However, she didn't say anything to me.

After a few seconds of watching my face, her eyes moved away from me and landed back on Miranda, infront of us.