Bio

A/N: hey Volmatriax here just like to inform you all that this new story of mine will have massive amounts of various characters coming from games and anime and also the MC will only have 15 girls in his harem and no more hope you will enjoy this story.
______________________________________________________________________________

Bio: Aeon Nox Feron

Age: 20(former) 900 Septillion years(current and he is immortal as well so he can't die and his appearance looks like he is still 18 year old)

Gender: male (genderless)|race: The Primordial Void ( cannot be titled a god as his powers is beyond a god can due as gods are born from nothing while the void was not born for it was there all the time it has neither and end or a beginning)

Sanity: 100%-60% ( he still have his sanity  but loses some 2/5 of his sanity when his girls gets harmed and his sanity will come back to 100% when the girls are safe)

Insane: 40%-0% ( due to his love and protectiveness for the girls he slightly go insane when something bad happens to them or anyone harms them as this is where his slight yandere side comes in and no one will be lucky to live when he is in this state unless the girls calm him down)

Personality: helpful, protective, calm, wise, kind, manipulative, Intelligent, slight yandere(only happens when someone try to harm or flirt with his girls), friendly, cunniing, fearless, merciless, evil and cruel ( to those that go into his bad side and harm his girls in any way possible)

Likes: making the girls happy, reading, traveling, inventing , cooking, training, assassinating corrupt people, teasing the girls.

Hates: anyone that try to harm or flirt with his girls will end up dead with there bodies all dissected and fed to the sharks, murderer, r*pis, annoying him, disturbing him when he is asleep( unless you all want to face your soul getting send to limbo where you will be prison there for all eternity no going to be able to find peace which is the greatest torture anyone could ever imagined while your soul is being torn apart there endlessly)

Titles:

Primordial Void Dragon God Of Machine: title of course shows that he was born from the Void were all things are born making him able to have infinite energy of various kinds the machine part is because he has taken the manifestation of a dragon made of machine as his skin and body parts and energy coming from void itself which is now a part of him and  acts as his blood.

Omnissiah: called by those that began to worship him and later on how the church of the Void and Machine God was made for him when he had turn several villagers into a new race when he saw them.

Ruler Of The Primordial Void: title given when he became the ruler of the void which makes him a part of it and controls everything in existence or simply he is the God that all believe in every religion in all of existence/creation.

Devastator Of The World: this title was given to him due to being the void itself when his soul was thrown into it making it part of the void his power alone could simply disable anything that isn't made of Primordial Void energy and how destructive it is and how he can cause unimaginable devastation to the whole plains of existence itself and he he destroyed a massive continent on one of his fight with a rogue Herrscher.

Surpreme Herrscher God: being fuse with the Herrscher of the End, Aeon commands the Honkai and all Herrscher before the beginning of the CANNON of Honkai Impact 3 which lead to many major changes.

Herrscher Of The End: by an unexpected events Aeon had himself fuse with the Herrscher Of The End as the Honkai verse fuse with his universe and making him the new leader of all honkai and Herrschers all of the world will be decided by him and none will be able to stop him, if he decide to bring the end of the world thus leading to the Valkyrie trying to gain his favor and be humanity ally instead of destroying humanity after there past ancestors who were corrupted that lead the Herrscher that fuse with him to restart everything again while leaving some hints about her or now him, Kiana was the one who has gained Aeon favor that soon develop to something else though there are some Herrchers that are against Aeon rule and would try to go rogue and destroy humanity but all of ended up being stop by him in the end.