Chapter 42

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

The battle has now begun and now Atalanta ready herself as she aims her bow at Ares right now and then said.

Atalanta: hope you are string enough to evade all of my bows for you cause I brought a lot to shot you.

Atalanta said in venom as she aimed her be at Ares who only laugh on hearing this and then said.

Ares: haha bring it on kitty girl I don't care how many you have bought cause I can take on all of them.

Ares said as he spin his spear right now while holding his round shield right now as he points his spear at Atalanta.

Atalanta hearing this only smirk and thought to herself.

Atalanta:" what a fool you really are to underestimate your opponent Ares just as Aeom have said he is a idiot in terms of thinking"

Atalanta thought to herself before she went back to herself and looks at Ares with a smirk on her face.

Atalanta: very well enjoy this while you still can.

Atalanta said as the arrow on her bow suddenly glowed red right now which made them all look a her.

As they all wonder what she is planning right now as Ares saw this and only smirk.

Ares: well then go ahead shot me with that glowing stick of yours?

Ares askd as Atalanta smirk on hearing this and said.

Atalanta: with pleasure then.

Atalanta said as she pulled the string and let it go as she fired the arrow of her bow that Aeon has made for her.

As they all looks at her and when she fired the bow what happened next made them all shock.

*boom*

A massive explosion could be head as the ground infront of Atalanta right now was burning and there was crack in its.

While red hot burning lines could be seen on the ground.

Ares: Aaaahhh!!!

They heard Ares scream as they all look up and see the war god being blown away into the sky right now.

As the dome shield tha was protecting the put below appears and Ares screamed as he was smack I into it.

Where he had a small bit of golden blood come off of his mouth and his chest had a red burn in it.

As there was a red round mark on his chest right now as he fell back down to the ground.

Making a huge crack below due to how heavy he was which made Atalanta jump out of the way.

As she was not that far from her and she immidietly appeared on the corner of the pit.

(Meanwhile With The Gods)

Hermes: was I the only one who saw what she just did to Ares?

Hermes asked as the other gods all shook there heads when they heard this and Athena said.

Athena: no you didn't we all saw it and from the looks of it her magic has grown strong enough to injure Ares a bit.

Athena said as this made some of them all surprise when they heard what she said.

Poseidon: brain head is right and from what I can see that isn't her full strength no wonder she was confident that she could take on Ares her magic capacity level is enough to fight a god