Prologue

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

In the streets of Tokyo right now we could see that a young man is lying in the ground with blood flowing out of his brother body right now.

As he was looking at the sky with a sigh on his face as he looks up while ignoring the pain that he was having.

After he was hit by a truck who was being drives by a drunk driver that was the reason why he got hit by the truck.

As it was clear as night that there was so many people walking around that anyone would easily see.

That the driver of the truck was drunk as anyone would asked on who would be stupid.

Enough to drive a truck while the lights for the people around the street are all walking in green light.

So it is very obvious now but there was nothing that the young man could do about it.

Since he is not some kind of deity that can bring back time before he got hit by the truck.

This young man that was lying on the ground right now is Aeon Nox Feron he is a teacher of a school that he is working on.

He could not remember it since his mind is slowly disappearing due to his head being damaged by the impact of the truck.

He was very surprised that he did not die from getting hit first in the head.

But he knew very well that he will be dying in just a few minutes from the looks of it.

He is loosing blood at a very fast rate and it won't be long before he would die.

So the only thing he could regret now is not being even able to say goodbye to someone he fell in love with.

As it should be very much impossible for him now that he is going to die and not like he can even be able to call her since his whole body is not moving anymore.

Since many of his bones was destroyed and what cam he do when he has his bones all broken definitely just wait for death to take him colonizingis life was pretty much normally nothing much has happened in his whole life as he live.

He was a teacher to one of the most highly advance weapons and energy corp.

He was one of the head scientist that has been developing various kinds of weapons in his whole life tha he has live.

The nation that he live in is Japan though he is only half Japanese as his mother came from the United States Of America.

Which of course did not bother him at all since not all the people of Japan are a racist that would hate others.

As Japan never works that way so he live in Japan for several year peacefully.

His parents live in the USA while he live in Japan when he grew up his parents are soldiers that work for there own nation.

His father a soldier to the Japanese military forces while his mother on the other hand was a soldier for the US government military.

The would usauly be in work when he grew up in the age of 16 where he can take care of himself.

They are living parents that has been loving and taking care of him well since he was young.

And you could easily see that there relationship is pretty good as a family.

Even if they have left to work when he became 16 but he was not angry about it.

As he pretty much understand that tht need to worry in order to find money and to be able to take care of him.