Chapter 26

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

(1 hour later)

It has been a few hours now since Atalanta and Aeon have sparred with each other and right now.

We could see him along with Atalanta and Alaya right now within the kitchen of the castle as he was busy cooking there food.

With the chef he had within to all tale a break for a while as they all deserve it.

Since they had been working hard along with the res of the kitchen staff a the time.

They were thankful of Aeon about it as Aeon gave them all a smile and just told them that it was not a problem.

Since they all need a time to take a break once in a while which if course there are happy.

And even more become loyal to there omnissiah as they all would call him much to Atalanta and Alaya amusement.

On hearing them all call him like that as they never knew that there was such title.

Well except for Alaya who already knew about more about him since she has see many things about him in the future.

And now she had known more about him as she spends time with him when ever he has no work and is not training Atalanta.

Which she would use to grab his attention and have him all to herself like she usually would do.

Much to Aeon helplessness about it seeing that she will still be the same even if she get along with Atalanta now.

Right now we could see Aeom wearing a white shirt with long sleeves and a white pants and some sneakers he is wearing on his foot right now.

As there was a white apron he is wearing the covers the front part of his body and help to prevent staining his pants and shirt.

Alaya and Atalanta is helping him right now as they are slicing the fruits that they like to add in the pie he is making right now.

As Aeon who was right now mixing the flour right now stop when he heard Atalanta slightly yelping in pain.

As this made him look up to her right now and see that she was looking at one of her finger that is bleeding slightly right now as there was a cut on it.

As this made him sigh on seeing this as he thought that something wrong happened.

Only to see that she only had a cut km her finger right now as this made him chuckle.

Atalanta: ow my finger is bleeding won't you do something about it Aeon?

Atalanta asked while using the infamous puppy eyes that anyone would use against the others.

As Aeon was immune to such thing and only smiled helplessly on seeing this.

Aeon: you know you can heal it's only a small cut on the finger.

Aeon said as he walk towards her and holds onto her hand looks at it.

Atalanta: what you mean small cut a small knife won't be able to cut my finger it was your sword a whole ago that made a slight on my finger so you half to heal it up.

Atalanta said while pouting at him as Aeon rolled his eyes when he heard this and then said.

Aeon: okay fine here let me help you with that.

Aeon said as he pulls her hand colser to her and he lick the small cut on her hand.

Causing Atalanta to shiver at the small pleasure she is receiving right now as just a few clicks on her finger.