Chapter 18

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV).

Somewhere in the forest where all the animals are peacefully sleeping right now in the morning and there was nothing wrong at all.

*Boom*

Okay it was not a peaceful morning at all right now as the sound of explosion made all the animals that were living peacefully right now.

All went wide awake and then ran away from fear due to the massive shockwave that scared them all.

And with there instinct that made them all to run away from there they are right now and head out to safety.

As we could see that there was two figures in the middle of a open field that is covered by thick forest around them.

As we could see two people one was a man while the others was a woman and currently they are fighting each other.

The other one was holding a massive great sword that is far unique and seems to not be made from the Medieval era.

As it the great sword Blades are orange in color which is something one do not see in anyway in the Medieval era.

As this was actually Aeon right now wo was wearing a orange shirt with long sleeve and a black pants.

He has some running shoes on his foot and he had a trench coat that was unzip.

Covering his shirt except the front as it was unbuttoned and the orange shirt he is wearing could be seen.

Aeon: you have to concentrate more on firing your arrow Atalanta.

Aeon said as he was looking at Atalanta who was wearing a hunters nothing right now.

And was holding a blue bow with silver metal parts on the bow that she was holding right now as she looks at Aeon.

Atalanta: I am trying if you are not moving around that fast.

Atalanta said as she aimed her bow at Aeon who saw this and he raised the great sword that he was holding.

As Atalanta pulled the string on her bow and a blue and silver arrow miz together could be seen appearing on her bow.

As she aimed it at Aeon right now and as she aimed it at Aeon he the immidietly let go of the string.

As the arrow flew towards Aeon at a rapid speed that made it look like if turn invisible.

But in reality it was flying towards Aeon right now at the speed of over more than 100,000 miles per second.

Which is extremely very fast for even anyone to be able to block or dodge the sword.

but Aeon however move to block his sword in a fast banner as well.

As the sword block the arrow that Atalanta had fired onto Aeon.

As Aeon swung the great sword he was holding and made the arrow to be blown away again.

As it hit the side of the field and made a crater the size of over more than 10 meters wide in diameter and 5 meters deep.

Along with the other craters that is around them that they both have made while they were fighting for a while now.

Atalanta was panting right now as she looks at Aeon and then sat.

Atalanta: no fair I almost got it this time.

Atalanta said as she pouted while Aeon on the other hand only chuckled at this and then said.