Chapter 38

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

It has been over more than a well has passed since they have told Artemis and her hunt along with Apollo of there relationship with each other.

And they have mannage to not able to tell Zeus about it and Aeon was very glad when he had seen Zeus was not able to see any kind of suspicion about it.

Over the last the week he and Atalanta would hang out with each other and would go around all of Greece.

And have the time to spend with each other Atalanta still did trained with him.

But that mostly last for more than just a hour or two before they would thn stop training and take a rest.

Nexus who has told by Aeom to gather info on Britain have now come back after he had left 1 week ago.

And he had told Aeon all that is happening in Britain which is the next place that h would be heading to with Atalanta after finishing the wedding problem here in Greece.

You could say if Zeus does not agree to have Atalanta be with him.

Then he would just snatch her away as he has infrom her about it and Atalanta agreed to it.

Since it will be a pretty good show to make as she get snatch away by him before they head to Britain.

Aeon had been told on all the things within Britain and let just say he had learn a lot of things there.

Like there is chaos all around Britain since there has yet to be a long that will lead the nation.

And nobles and military leaders alike are fighting for the position and they have not able to even get a hold to have the Kings position onto all of them.

Which was not a surprise for him to say the least when he had been informed by Nexus about it.

Right now Aeon is in the garden below the castle as he was having a picnic with Atalanta and Alaya.

There is only more than 3 more days before the so called wedding of Ares and Atalanta would begin.

But to bad for them Aeon is already planning to break into the wedding before it begin.

After all Atalanta will still have a battle against Ares in order to not be married from him.

Right now we could see him sitting under a tree right now as he is feeding Atalanta with a bunch of food that he made for her

Aeon: here you go Atalanta.

Aeon said as he was holding a piece of Apple pie that Atalanta pretty much like and her favorite food to eat as well.

Atalanta open her mouth up as she was laying on Aeon chest right now.

Atalanta: ah.

Atalanta open her mouth as she took a bite of the piece of Apple pie that was slice by Aeon.

Atalanta: mmh! This is still tasty as ever.

Atalanta said as she munches on the apple pie right now that she current is eating in her mouth.

As there are several crumbs on her cheek that made Aeon took a handkerchief on the side and wipes it off of her.

Aeon: careful now Atalanta don't speak while you are eating don't want you to choke the good you are eating.

Aeon said as he wipes the leftover food that was on her face as Atalanta only nods and sat her head on his chest.

Alaya: dear how do I eat this?