Chapter 31

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

With Atalanta and the others right now as they are arriving at the boat right now and they would be going to find its weakspot.

Right now we could see them all standing on top of a massive mountain right now as tht are looking at the boat.

Apollo: well now that we are here we could take this boar out though I do think it would be best if we don't get close to it at all.

Apollo said as he looks at Artemis who nodded when she heard this as she then said.

Artemis: well you are not wrong at that we still don't know anything about the boat after all.

Artemis said as she looks at her hunters who are looking at the boat right now.

Artemis: all if you don't go near that thing it may be bug but there are things it could lead you to your own death

Attend warned as Atalanta and the rest of the hunt all gave her a nod while all of them gulping back down there saliva.

Atalanta: yes mistress but how can we even be able to deal any damage to a boar that big I mean it would take us several days or weeks before we could even be able to take that thing out?

Atalanta asked as she look at Artemis who sigh on hearing this while the rest of the hunt nodded in agreement with her.

Artemis: well we just need to find its weakspot if we don't will just to go all out on it.

Artemis said as they all nodded at this and then Apollo aimed his bow at the nose of the boar.

Apollo: well maybe the boar nose should be its weakspot and it looks like it's a fusion of a boar and an elephant.

Apollo said as he looks at the boat and aimed the bow at his as Artemis heard this and she looks at Apollo.

Artemis: Apollo st-.

As she was about to stop him when it was already to late as Apollo let go of the string of his bow.

As he fired a arrow made of gold that flew towards the nose of the boar who did not noticed this as it continue to walk.

The golden arrow that was fired from Apollo bow flew towards the nose if the boar.

At a massive speed that you could easily hear it going supersonic as the arrow flew to the nose if the boar.

And when the arrow hit the boar nose a massive explosion caused by the arrow from Apollo.

To blow up on the boat nose causing it to scream in anger as it felt the pain of it's after being hit by the bow.

As it moves around and caused the very ground to shake as it turn to look at where the arrow came from.

As it turns its head to look at Apollo and the rest right now as it's massive eyes narrowed itself on them.

And you could see the anger in its eyes right now as it look at Artemis and the rest who gulp on seeing this.

Artemis turn to look at her stupid brother that has made the boar right now angry

Artemis: Apollo you idiot we should have find its weakspot first before attacking it!!

Artemis shouted at her twin brother who smile with a sorry look on his face while rubbing the back of his head.

Apollo: oops my bad then.

Apollo said while looking at Artemis and her hunt who was now giving him a deadpan look on there faces right now.