Chapter 25

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

(2 weeks later)

It has been over more than 2 weeks now after Aeon and Atalanta had confess to each other feelings and when they became mate which each other.

Atalanta was assured by Aeon that he will be the one to handle if Artemis and the rest of the hunt.

Will ever found out that she had broken her oath of eternal maidenhood.

Luckily they were not able to find out that Atalanta has lost her chastity and has laid with a man.

As it was thanks to Aeon that he has made sure that they will not Beale to find out of her losing her chastity at all.

As he put a spell on Atalanta before she would return to the others luckily they made sure that not even a love mark would be found on her.

Or her being mated with Aeon as it would bring huge trouble to the both of them if they found out about it.

Especially the war god who is getting excited that he will marry Atalanta which will not happen.

As Atalanta has grown in strength now and she could fight off all of the Olympus gods if she wanted to.

Thanks to Aeon training her for the last few months the now and add with the fact when they had fun in bed.

It increases Atalanta powers by several folds due to Aeon being the void it granted her.

To be able to use a bit of power from the Void but it nowhere near Aeon level as to fully master the power of the void.

One needs to have Aeon blessing to do so Atalanta was able to have Aeon blessing.

And it would take her time to be able to fully master the power of the void as she is not like Aeon.

Who is naturally part of the void which makes him able to use its powers easily unlike Atalanta.

However even if  Atalanta was able to use the power of the void to its full potential.

She could only have a few things that she could do with the said power.

As she will only have nigh-omnipotent level of power and nothing else.

As Aeon is the only one who is not limited by the void as he is a part of it and no matter how much anyone would try to able to use the void.

They would not be able to do things that Aeon could do.

Nexus did infrom Aeon that only a few can use his powers and Atalanta is one of them the others are mindless beings tha succumb to the void powers.

And no matter what even if one has a very strong will power or an unbreakable will.

They are powerless against the void as no matter all fall back to the void after all.

All things are born from the void, so will all return back to the void is what Aeon believes.

Over the next 2 weeks Aeon and Atalanta had been dating with each other.

As to be able to make a good part on there relationship as lovers now even though it is still a secret.

It does not matter to the both of them if the are known to be lovers or not.

The same with Alaya as well as Aeon had grew to love Alaya after they have talked and go out with each other.

They officially became lovers as well which did not bothered Atalanta at all.