Chapter 24

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

The door slowly open itself as the sound of it creaking could easily be heard within the large room that Atalanta is in.

As she looks to see it opening up and Aeom walking in as he was carrying a tray that has food in it.

Supposedly her favorite type of food which in apple pie since Aeom knew tha she likes to eat apples especially the Apple he just brought with him.

As Atalanta saw Aeon walking in with a smile on his face as he looks at Atalanta and then smile even wider than before as he looks at her.

Aeon: good morning Atalanta I hope you have slept well last night.

Aeon said as he walks he was currently wearing a red shirt with long sleeves.

And a simple black pants mix with it as he was wearing some rubber shoes.

Atalanta also noticed a cute black cat on his right shoulder looking at her with its topaz like eyes right now.

As she saw it wave at her cutely which made her almost exploded from cuteness if not for her attention is focusing more on Aeon right now as he looks at her.

And hearing him asked about her she smiled happily at this and then spoke back to him.

Atalanta: y-yes I was sleeping w-w-well last night d-darling.

Atalanta said in a bit of stutter in some of her words as she had a blush on her face as she look at Aeon.

Aeon hearing this chuckle as he looks at Atalanta blushing face and then said back.

Aeon: no need to be embarrassed Atalanta after all there is nothing embarrassing for you to call me like that since in your term I am already your mate.

Aeon said as Atalanta nodded at this whole blushing red on hearing of him calling himself as her mate.

Which is true as she had marked him as hers and him marking her as his mate which they both did not mind at all.

As they were in fact happy about it and if Atalanta was not lost in pleasure that might she would have to experience hearing various teasing words from Aeon last night.

Atalanta: o-okay.

Atalanta said as she nods it was entirely different from her old stubborn self.

If it was any other male she would act fiercely at them and be cold as she speaks to them.

But to Aeon however she is very much different as she had become a shy girl for him.

Which would have made any men bleed to death on seing her 180 degree turn of personality.

When it comes to Aeon who was well you could say was the one she love after all the things he had done for her.

Right now we could see Aeon walking towards her as he puts the tray on the table and stands right infront of Atalanta.

Due to her being far more taller to her by several inches it made Atalanta blushed on seeing him standing before her.

Aeon: okay now how about we sit right now and take about anything that is bothering you while taking breakfast?

Aeon asked as Atalanta nodded at this and then said.

Atalanta: o-okay darling.

Atalanta said while still blushing as she speaks out the word she wanted to call Aeon.