Chapter 2

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

Aeon walks towards the group of books that is piled up in some bookshelf that are made of gold.

And if any mortal have seen what Aeon is looking like now they would have kneel thinking this was the place where god would read.

As it does very much majestic in anyone eyes all except Aeon as being a part of the void.

Makes him very much immune to anything that is scary, cute, amazing, or anything.

Not even a yandere could scare him at all since the laws of all things is his to command.

And those people that will become Yandere will have no effect on Aeon as his ability would pretty much disable the law on how they able to do things that should have been impossible.

Since a certain human was the one who created what a yandere could be so Aeon could pretty much remove such law if he wants to.

Anyways back to Aeon who walks infront of the book that so right infront of him he looks at it and then said.

Aeon: hey Nexus what does this book do?

Aeon asked to the cat on his right shoulder the cat was the AI and he called him Nexus which the AI like very much.

Nexus opens his eyes and looks at Aeon and the said.

Nexus: that is the book of fate, destiny, and origin or you could simply call it Astalen the Book That Controls All Things a far more powerful version of Akashic Book of Records.

Nexus said as Aeon nodded a this since he pretty much understand what it can do bit he like to know more of what it can do.

Nexus: as you can see this book allows you to control all things anything you decide within this book is absolute and will not be change by anyone only you alone can change it fate, death, destiny, time, or any deity would be able to change what you have decided as they will just make the future of those that you have decide on to come closer as it should be.

Nexus said as this made Aeon pretty much impressed him when he heard what Nexus have said.

Aeon: this book is powerful but can it change to other forms as well?

Aeon asked as Nexus nodded at this and then said.

Nexus: yes it can change to whatever you like it can be a weapon or a simple device for you to use and many other things.

Nexus said as Aeon nodded in understanding at this and then looks at the book which is still floating.

As he holds the book and suddenly it changes its form as it turns into a pendulum that has an appearance of a cross with a ring surrounding it and a small round ruby in the center.

A string was connected to it that attach to the top right part of Aeon trench coat.

Which could be found on his upper right chest of course as Aeon was holding onto the pendulum.

As he swings it and you could see red and gold waves of light appearing around it as it spins.

Aeon: this is amazing let us see then.

Aeon said as he stops spinning it and the the pendulum glowed brightly as he spokes.

Aeon: let Issei Hyoudou cease to exist.

Aeon said and the pendulum glowed before the glow stop as Aeon looks at Nexus and then asked.

Aeon: did that work?