Chapter 20

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

Somewhere in another world we could see that there is several ruined building all over the place right now.

Which is a surprising thing to see as there was several monsters in each of this destroyed city.

And each and every one of them prove to be a dangerous to any normal man to face off with.

There was nothing but destroyed roads and lands there was some dust that could be seen on the roads.

And abandoned cars could also be seen there as well monster roaming around the land right now.

This place was known as the God Eater world where it is filled with very deadly creatures that are called Aragami.

Creatures that can evolve at a very fast rate beyond anyone could ever think to happen.

This creatures appeared on earth long before anyone could ever remember and no one knows how and where they actually came to be.

All they know is that they just came out of nowhere in the modern era.

Now this era is different as the war between monster and humans continue till this day.

And now you may be wondering why we are in this world right now well it is very easy.

Aeon who right now was standing on a a tall building right now was looking down below.

As we could see Atalanta right now fighting several Aragami that is around her.

As she uses the 1 and a half meter bow that she is holding right now to kill off the Aragamis us around her.

Luckily if was made by Aeon to be able to kill off any kind of Aragami as it has been design to kill them.

By using Solidium Energy that was imbued within the bow that Atalanta ts holding right now.

She aimed the bow she was holding onto an Aragami infront of her as it was large wolf like Aragami.

With several whip like chains floating behind it as the no normal aragami or any ash aragami at all.

As Aeom may have tweaked and create various aragami that he is using to train Atalanta right now who was busy fighting down below.

Aeon: you are doing great Atalanta just keep it up.

Aeon shouted above while he was patting a aragami right beside him which if course was Anunbis.

From the God Eater 3 game and exist within this world that he is in right now.

If any God eater see what he is doing right now the would have liked in blood seeing Anubis.

A ferocious creature that would try to kill any man that it see as prey.

Right now is laying on Aeon side like a dog that wants to get patted by its owner.

It is a very funny thing to see and cute as well since it is trying to act like a normal pet house would be.

Aeon had made Anubis but this one was created from the power of the void making it a Void Aragami.

Which could not be killed by any kind of God Eater weapons and can only be killed by Aeon or those who is able to use even a single bit power of the void.

Which number over 0% as only Aeon f able to control the void the rest who all tried to do so.

Ended up being annihilated by the void but those who are very much luckily become monsters.