Chapter 28

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

2 hours have passed after they have both watch the concert and right now we could see the both of them walking out of the arena where they have the concert.

As right now we could see Atalanta having a happy look on her face right now as she and Aeon walks to the bus that they are going to ride on.

Atalanta: that song that those pop-idol as you called them are really lovely to hear but do they have to wear such slightly lewd clothes?

Atalanta said with the last part being a question as she has a blush on her face as Aeon chuckled at this and then said.

Aeon: well that is because they like to attract many people attention some see them cute, others see them as hot girls, or some like there songs instead of there looks.

Aeon said as Atalanta nodded in understanding at this since he was right about that one.

Since many of them all listen to there songs and they each were really great to hear and far more better than the songs that are being performed by those holographic girls that was made to appear.

And Atalanta did learn many things about what Aeon calls as the modern era.

As Atalanta could pretty much see how they have now rules and share equality among both gender of the nation.

And how they have some strict rules about slavery is band and frown upon by many.

Which made her amaze at the thought of no more slavery and seeing this will occur in the near future made her happy about it.

Since this happened because Aeon has though her a lot of things about the modern era.

Atalanta: well I could not say anything about that considering it was there own decision to wear clothing like that.

Atalanta said as Aeon nod at this and Atalanta turns to look at Aeon and then said.

Atalanta: but I have to ask Aeom why do they look like they are not real at all when I observe them and they are far from being human from there appearance alone.

Atalanta asked as she looks at Aeon who chuckled when he heard this as he looks at Atalanta and said.

Aeon: so you have noticed it when we were listening to the song they are singing?

Aeon asked as he looks at her who gave her a nod and the said.

Atalanta: yeah I did what where the girls I don't feel any life force within them at all?

Atalanta asked as Aeon smiled at this as he looks at the bus infront of them and then said.

Aeon: how about we talk this in the park I will tell you all about it.

Aeon said as Atalanta nodded at this as they went to ride on a bus and head to one of the parks within the city.

(Timeskip)

After several minutes of them riding in the bus it did not take the long before they are able to arrive at one of the nearby parks.

While has lots of flowers and fruits around them that they could pick on if they want to try the food.

Aeon was leading Atalanta to one of the benches on the park right now as the sat on it and Atalanta spoke.

Atalanta: okay now that we are here can you tell me what they are?