Chapter 8

A/N: here is the next chapter you all are waiting hope you all enjoy.
_______________________________________

(3rd POV)

As soon as the arrow was going to hit Aeon as it falls towards his palm that is raised towardd it.

He only continue to smirk while his eyes is still close as the arrow flew towards him.

As he just still lay down on the tree and not even moving as normal any man who saw this arrow.

If the are able to see it moving at a very fast speed would have dodge it so they won't die from getting hit by it.

But Aeon is not a ordinary man and you could see the arrow flying towards him and then.

*Swoosh*

The sound of a sword or blade could be heard as Aeom had caught the arrow and is right now on his left palm of his hand.

As he opens his eyes and looks at it in amusement and he stand up as his tail was swaying to the side.

And you could easily see that the tree behind him seems to be moving.

As it was slice in half by his tail just a few seconds ago when the arrow was caught on his hands.

As the tree move to the side where the it them fell down behind him while Aeon did not love from where he was standing.

As the ground slightly shake from the massive tree that fell on the ground behind him.

As Aeon only chuckled at this and spins the arrow on his heft hand while saying.

Aeon: looks like we just got the goddess of the hunt to be the first to find us.

Aeon said as Nexus only chuckle at his shadow right now and then said.

Nexus: well you already have known that she was coming from the start anyway.

Nexus said as Aeon nods at this in agreement and then said.

Aeon: well you are not wrong at that one Nexus it was expected anyway.

Aeon said as he flips the arrow on his hand and it flew up before falling down.

As it stand straight on one his left hand finger right now and looks at the forest infront of him.

Nexus: well your guest is just arriving and this will be an amusing one.

Nexus said as Aeon nodded with a hum at this as he holds onto the arrow this time and looks at the forest in front of them.

As the next thing you know several shadows appeared around Aeon who saw this easily.

And he jump high enough to dodge several high speeding arrows from hitting him.

As then he backflip in the air and lands on a round energy platform that he made just right now.

As he looks down below him and then looks at several of the shadows that attack him dodge to the side.

As there own arrows all hit the ground where it cause a massive explosion that covered the whole surrounding in smoke.

As Aeon put on a friendly smile right now as he looks a thing smokes below him.

His tail is swinging slightly right now as he looks at down below him.

The smoke soon died down as Aeon look to see several girls in a very revealing hunting clothing coughing off some smokes from there mouth.