Chapter 4

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

Aeon after he jump down into the portal gate that he has made to appear infront of a empty void that is black in color.

But this is not like the void as this is a empty space that allows them to be able to create new universes.

And is used as a way to travel to other universes Aeon looks around with a bored look on his face.

Aeon: this is like the Dimensional Gap hey Nexus isn't the Dimensional Gap a part of this as well?

Aeon asked as he looks at the cat on his shoulders who gave him a nod and then said.

Nexus: yes the Dimensional Gap and then Blank Space around us is the same bit comes in various colors the Dimensional Gap has colors in it which makes it connects to other worlds bit cannot be sure where it will lead one while the space around us is the Blank Space which is where all can be creard without destruction laws to annihilate any living beings it's pretty much a limbo.

Nexus said as Aeon only nods at this in agreement as he was right about that since Aeon as learned about it as well.

Aeon: yeah you are right and which sector in creation are we in since I just randomized on which empty space we would be teleported in.

Aeon said as he looks around and walks around the blank space tdat they are in.

Nexus: well we are in the farthest sector within Creation so only a few universes are near on where you are nobody of course will be able to sense you.

Nexus said as Aeon only nods at this and then looks at the blank space he is in.

Aeon: well now let gets started on making things then.

Aeon said as he holds both his hand before he then points hid hand infront if him.

Aeon: let there be light.

Aeon said and a massive blast could be seen in the center as a giant ball of light which was the size of 10x the sun of his old world.

As Nexus only look at Aeon with a deadpan look on his face right now and then said.

Nexus: really do you have to create a simple star in a exaggerated manner?

Nexus asked with a deadpan look on his as he looks at Aeon who only shrug his shoulders.

Aeon: well I jus want to have fun that is all.

Aeon said as with a smile on his face which of course just made Nexus shook his head and lay back down on his shoulders.

Aeon: now the we should get serious.

Aeon said as he looks around and wave his whole hand as over dozens of stars around him.

And started to turn into a galaxy and split up and continue to grow more as a universe was born

Aeon was standing at the massive infinite galaxy that is surrounding him right now.

But all the galaxy seems to be only the size of marble infront of Aeon as he moves around them.

Causing massive amount of galaxy move to the side so he can move around.

Aleon shrink his size where he went to a massive solar system where the first star he made could be seen.

As Aeon looks at it and see that there was the star only could be seen.