Chapter 40

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

It did not took them long before they would arrive at Olympus and as expected there was lots of people all around the floating mountain right now.

Many of them were from Atalanta home which she despise ever since her father had abandoned him and where Artemis was the one who took care of her.

When there was no one there to take care of her and she never had a good relationship with her father from the start anyways.

And it's just give her the more reason to not like him is becuase he was I league with Ares.

In exchange for his protection he sold her off to him when she was defeated by a footrace.

And only reason Ares even won that time was becuase he was disguise as a mortal male which used a simple trick to fool her easily.

And that was by using the golden Apple tha made her tempted and was caught off guard by it.

And the main reason why she have lost on a footrace against him.

And due to him back them being in a mortal body he didn't have any strength back then and that is why he used the golden Apple back then

As anyone would be tempted and fall into the Apple curse that they will try to take it for themselves.

It pained her to be fooled by him and her father did not do anything about it and only seen him as a tool for him.

That he can use to gain benefit for him the greed he has for more power made her disgusted to know that she was her daughter.

And she wish that he would be dead instead which would happen thanks to Aeon.

Who promised that he would take care of his father before they would leave Greece and head to Britain.

She never met her mother since she had died long when she was born into this world.

Which made her saddened about it while her father on the other hand as ver much indifferent about it.

Which made her hate him even more and want nothing more to make him suffer for all the things that he has done to her.

And right now she would have that vengeance once she beats Ares up and Aeon makes an entrance to stop Zeus.

And make the arrogant good to agree on freeing her from being married to Ares.

Which she was happy since she was told by Aeon about Zeus may not going to keep his promise after all.

He was very famous about it on breaking his own promise to anyone so Atalanta could easily understand what Aeon means about it.

And she agreed that they would going t need a back up plan when she beats Ares.

Artemis: alright we here here now hope your boyfriend is here as lady Alaya  said a while ago.

Artemis said as she was out of her chariot and looks at the others who walk out of the chariot as well.

As Atalanta walk out of the chariot as well luckily she mannage to put away all the stain on her clothe and face.

After she had finnish eating the cookies that Alaya and her brought here while the were heading to Olympus.

Apollo: we should be heading to the coliseum now the others are all waiting for us.

Apollo said as they all nodded at him and they all turn around and head to the giant coliseum that is right next to the castle where there Father and the rest of them would be when they are discussing a meeting is some sort.