Chapter 10

A/N: here is the next chapter you all are waiting hope you all enjoy.
_______________________________________

(3rd POV)

As the explosion ended which of course made a huge shockwave that blew away all of the tree within the grassland that Aeon was in.

And cause Atalanta and the rest to hold onto each other as there hairs went straight up.

Due to the massive shockwave made by Artemis attack that hit Aeon who did not move away to dodge the incoming attack.

Atalanta looks at the valley below that is surrounded by smokes right now as she looks at Artemis along with the others.

Zoe: lady Artemis did it, she mannage to beat that man.

Zoe said while cheering along with the rest of the girl who also cheered for Artemis.

all except Atalanta who could not help but frown right now as she knew that this was not over yet.

As if he was beaten by Artemis can only be proven if she see his body down below which she will see a later.

When the dust below all have mannage to subside so she can take sure that Artemis really beat him.

Though she was sad to see a rival or someone that she could fight equally if she trained harder.

Though that was because she was feeling domain wierd within her.

As before she was knock out by Aeon she was fascinated by his smile.

He was wearing a mask which made it hard to see his real face and only his lover face could be seen.

As it was forgotten to mention in the rest of the chapters that he was wearing a mask the whole time.

Only his lower face could be seen which was easier to see and could still make her fall into trance.

If it was not for them to focus on taking him away while not focusing on his looks if they were.

They would have easily been enraptured by his appearance anyways we could see them all cheering while Atalanta looks at the valley filled with smokes down below.

As they see Artemis landing infont of them as they went to her.

Zoe: lady Artemis you do great out there you managed to beat him.

Zoe said as the others all nodded in agreement at this as well while Artemis on the other hand smile and nodded at them.

Artemis: thank you but we still don't know if I really beat him or not mannage to move away before my attack hit him.

Artemis said as Zoe rolled her eyes at this and then said.

Zoe: oh please like he could survive such an attack being hit on by that may arrows faling from the sky.

Zoe said as the others all nodded in agreement at this and then Atalanta said.

Atalanta: but lady Artemis do have a point we still don't know if he was really hit by her final attack or not.

Atalanta said as Artemis nods in agreement at her and then said.

Artemis: you are correct Atalanta and I am glad you are not hurt by him a while ago.

Artemis said as Atalanta only nods at this and then said.

Atalanta: it is fine my lady I was not thinking straight and let myself easily fall into his taunting.