Chapter 32

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

Zoe: oh you gotta be kidding me how the hell could this thing live in this beast!!

Zoe right now was screaming as she was facing off against another type of Elder Dragon right now..

And it was the Glavinus but this one was the normal one that has fire lighting up on its tail like blade right now.

You may be wonder how this all have happened well that is very easy to say the least 20 minutes ago.

While they are heading to where the head of the bow is they stumble upon a nesting ground of a Glavinus.

Which of course had been guarded by one giant Glavinus unlucky for all of them.

They accidentally mistaken it's eggs for a bunch of rocks as they accidentally shattered some of the eggs in the process.

Causing the mother of the nest to wake up and was angered when it as SAE them all destroying half of its egg.

Which set it to a rave and attack all of them in the process making them all halt to head to where the board head is.

And this is where they are right now as they currently dealing with said angry Glavinus right now.

And they all each having a hard time to deal with it due to the thick skin it has.

And how this Glavinus was 4 times more bigger than the normal Glavinus as flames were erupting all over it.

Since it had mannage to learn how to cover itself with fire that could melt steel in just a few minutes.

As this made them all have a hard time to deal with it even Artemis was not able to fight against it.

Due to the fact that there bows would melt upon getting near the skin of the Glavinus.

Zoe nump to the side as the Glavinus swung it's tail to slice her luckily she was fast enough to jump out of the way.

And the tail blade if the Glavinus instead slice down a tree as it fall down and was burn from the flames emitted by the tail of the glavinus right now.

As Zoe lands back down onto a tree branch that was several meters away from the glavinus.

As the others on the other hand were dealing with the Glavinud pack right now and they are all doing much better than her and Atalanta right now

Atalanta: hey were seeing a boat the size of a mountain and it's not my fault that someone has to touch those eggs.

Atalanta said as she looks at Zoe with a deadpan look on her face right now as this made Zoe chuckle and then said.

Zoe: hey don't blame me I never knew that those things were eggs.

Zoe said as Atalanta only shook her head at this and then look backs at the Glavinus right now.

Atalanta: don't get hit by its tail gate thing I'll slice us to mince meat if we try to get close to it.

Atalanta said as Zoe nodded in understanding when she heard this and then said.

Zoe: yeah I see that loud and clear and you don't need to tell me, watch out Atalanta!!

Zoe warned as Atalanta jump out if the way when she felt a immense heat from behind her.

As another Glavinus which was far more smaller than the one they are facing right now bites it's jaws.

On the tree branch that Atalanta was standing on as she jumps and lands in a small stone cliff on the side right now.