Chapter 5

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

Aeon Dragon Form could be seen descending into the planets orbit right now as Aeon looks at the moon.

And he could already guess that the moon cell is within the moon and will start to observe all the things within the planet.

But he luckily right now make the moon cell under his control as it would be a good thing that he would know what is happening on the other side of the planet while he is busy on traveling around.

And he could also see what the Moon Cell have collected so he can use this data even though he has greater experience.

It won't hurt if he will have extra new experience that is coming from an ancient alien super structure.

But right now we could see his massive dragon form right now that flying down there the planet.

Though his appearance above the planet right looks like a giant meteor that is going to fall from the sky.

And those that are looking at it in daylight are running in panick on those tha could clearly see it.

After all it is not a very common thing for then to see a giant ball of flames that is going to fall from the sky.

Aeon right now is heading towards Europe where he of course will like to know all the things there as he travels.

Right now the flames around him being formed as he slowly descend down to the planet.

As he was not bothered by it at all since he is practically immune to the flames itself.

So there is nothing wrong with him right now as his metal scales that are made from the Void itself.

Cannot be destroyed by the intense heat that is circling around him right now.

Even though the heat and temparature around him right now us over more than 20 million degrees.

That could almost equal to the heat if the sun itself and any kind of small stones that are falling from space that are near him.

Would quickly melt or turn to dust depending on what type of rock that came from space is falling around him as he glides down.

His wings makes the Dragon less intense making him fall down to the earth below him far more fastr than a normal meteor could fly.

As right now he is moving a over more than 10,000 miles per hour as he falls to the ground.

Nexus: you are very lucky that Alaya and Gaia are not hunting you down right now if we're you will have a hard time to deal with them since you might cause untold damage on the planet.

Nexus said in Aeon mind right now since he is hiding in Aeon shadow which makes him unable to be seen by anyone all except Aeon.

Aeon heard what he said and he only chuckle but it is more like an ancient voice chuckling.

That could have make anyone bow down when they heard his voice since it changes whenever he is in a dragon form.

And add tha he is a machine makes it more terryfing and fascinating to hear his voice at the same time.

Aeon: well I did made this world and me being a part of this void makes it I am normal and my actions can't be stop by Alaya or Gaia as it will cause a disaster in the future like you said if they ever try to fight me.

Aeon said as Nexus hummed in agreement with his as he is very much right about what he said.

Since Gaia and Alaya would pretty much would not like to destroy the planet.