Chapter 43

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

All of them right now we're in total shock of what they all saw in the battle between the two right now.

For the first time in there life they have just seen what could already be said as the impossible had happened.

May of them didn't want to believe it but it really happened in there own eyes and many of them had seen it.

Which makes it more easier to see that Atalanta did really beat Ares AF it was no joke at all.

That a normal immortal like her could easily beat Ares the God of war who is very powerful.

Yet here they are all seeing it first hand on what Atalanta did go Ares and she easily decimated him like he was just a piece of junk being thrown around.

As Atalanta on the other hand was very satisfied if what she had did to Area right now.

And she just only looks up to the sky where she has blown him away from where he was.

And wonders where he is blown off to right now as she could care less where he would be blown off to.

What matter it that she has won the battle and she won't be marrying Ares anymore.

Which is what she had been waiting for over the past few months now that Aeom has trained her from the start of they both met each other.

And Atalanta was glad that she has met Aeon because it was not for him she would not be even able to have the chance to beat Ares.

Like what she just did right now as she could feel happiness in her self right now.

As she could not really believe that she easily manage to beat Ares for real right now.

But she was happy with the result that has happened right now as she looks around.

And see them all looking at her in silence right now as they all have a shock, dumbfounded, and disbelief look on there faces right now.

As they all look at her with those expression as this made her giggle on seeing this.

Zoe and the others all stare at Atalanta in shock for a while before the snap out of there trance.

And then shouted at Atalanta in happiness right now as they look at her right now.

As this of course cause the others that all were in a trance for a while now to snap out of there trance as well.

And them began to cheer for her while screaming her name right now.

As her father had a disbelief look on his face when he saw that her own daughter had won.

But when he looks at her he could easily see that she was glaring with hate in her eyes right now.

As this made him afraid right now as he realized that with Atalanta being able to beat a god now.

She would not hesitate to kill him as this made him turn pale as he thought about it.

And he is starting to shake in fear along the who were I league with him to marry her to Ares.

As they all pretty much knew that they are now doomed and they won't be able to live any longer when this is all over now.

(Meanwhile With The God's)

All of them had different expression as they have saw Atalanta winning the battle against Ares.

Who was a god that could easily kill and bring destruction to several cities alone when he goes into rage.