Ch. 1: Almost an Accident

Infront of the school

I arrive at the school and look at the building.

Y/N: It sure is huge. I hope I’ll be able to get along well with the students here.

I then take a step towards the building then suddenly freeze.

Y/N: A-Aniyo! I can’t do this!

I grab my hair and start pacing around.

Y/N: Aish! Why is this so hard for me?! I can’t believe I’m being so nervous over my first day at a new
school!

I then remove my hand from my hair and sigh.

Y/N: It’s okay. I can do this. I... can do this... I just have to take a step towards the building. That’s all.

I look towards the building and suddenly get nervous again.

Y/N: Aish! This is hopeless! Whatever, I’m just gonna go home.

I bow my head in defeat and start to walk away. Suddenly, someone grabs my hand and pulls me. I turn to the person and suddenly see a guy pulling me towards him. My eyes widen as I’m pulled towards him and he places his arms around me.

What the-

...

Moonbin's POV
I arrive at the school, alone and suddenly notice Jungkook at the entrance. He's alone, too, and I wonder why.

He's always with at least one member of BTS whenever I see him.

Suddenly, he turns to me and I see a mischievous smile form on his face.

Jungkook: Moonbin! What happened? Your buddies finally decided to ditch you?

Moonbin: Speak for yourself. You seem alone today, too.

Jungkook's look then turns to annoyance as I approach him.

Jungkook: Yah, what are you talking about? I only arrived earlier than the others.

I smirk and stop when I'm infront of him. Suddenly, he bends over and whispers something to me.

Jungkook: By the way, did you hear about the new student that's coming today? I heard it's a "she".

Moonbin: What? Are you talking to me now that your buddies are not around?

I raise my brow at Jungkook and he gives me an annoyed look.

Jungkook: Oh, come on, Moonbin! Don't be such a killjoy!

I sigh then look towards the front of the building and suddenly see a girl I've never seen before.

Jungkook: Oh? That must be her.

I then feel Jungkook place his hands on my shoulders and stand closer.

Jungkook: Tell you what? Let's have a bet. If she likes me first-

Moonbin: I'm not playing that game with you.

I then turn around to enter the building when Jungkook suddenly grabs my arm and sits on the ground.

Jungkook: Wait! Can't you listen to me first?! I just wanna play a game with you!

Moonbin: Yah! Are you a kid?! Stop acting this way! You're embarrassing me!

Jungkook still won't let go of me and I give him an annoyed look and he gives me puppy eyes in
response.

Moonbin: Fine! I'm gonna listen, but whatever you're planning to do, don't expect me to join in.

Jungkook's face lights up and he stands up.