Ch. 40: Couples

Eunwoo’s POV

After Dahyun left, I’m starting to wonder if she actually remembered what happened when she was drunk.

“You really are cute, Eunwoo-oppa~”

Suddenly, as I think of her saying that, my face starts getting hot and I can’t stop myself from smiling.

She’s so cute, it’s driving me crazy!

I breathe a laugh then turn around to leave when I suddenly see Minhyuk looking at me as if I’m a crazy person. I freeze when we make eye contact and I quickly wipe the smile off my face and clear my throat.

Eunwoo: Oh, you’re here.

Minhyuk keeps looking at me suspiciously for a moment, then walks towards me.

Minhyuk: Yeah. I came to visit Y/N. How ‘bout you?

I look at Minhyuk and see him raising his brow at me.

Minhyuk: You don’t look like you came here for the same purpose.

Eunwoo: Huh? W-well, actually...

I look away from Minhyuk, hoping he won’t know, then I notice that he’s folded his arms.

Minhyuk: You came here for Dahyun, didn’t you?

My eyes widen and I look at Minhyuk with a surprised look. He then smirks and unfolds his arms.

Minhyuk: You don’t have to hide it, you know. It’s okay if you only came here for her.

Eunwoo: Yah! I didn’t say that!

Minhyuk smirks again.

Minhyuk: Oh, yeah? Did you go in, then?

Eunwoo: W-well, I- No.

I bow my head in defeat and Minhyuk laughs once.

Minhyuk: How ‘bout visiting Y/N with me then?

I look at Minhyuk and he smiles at me.

Minhyuk: I’m sure she would prefer if there was someone else, too.

...

Your POV

I’m still stuck in the same hospital room, and I’m seriously starting to get bored of seeing the same scenery for 2 months now. Thankfully, my recovery is going well and the doctor had recently told me that if continues like this, I might be able to at least get out of my hospital room by next month. I sigh as I look out of the window. I can’t even look outside that much because my bed is so far from the window. Suddenly, I hear the door open and I turn to the door to see Minhyuk open the door with Eunwoo right behind him. They smile as they look at me and I smile back.

Y/N: Well, I didn’t expect a visit from either one of you guys, but this is nice.

I smile playfully at them as they enter the room.

Eunwoo: So, how are you doing?

Y/N: I’m doing fine. I just wish I could just get out of this room as soon as possible. I’m really getting bored here now.

Eunwoo and Minhyuk chuckle as Eunwoo sits down on the long couch beside the bed and Minhyuk goes towards the window I was trying to look out of a while ago.

Eunwoo: So... I saw Dahyun on my way in here.

My eyes widen and I turn to Eunwoo.

Y/N: Jinjja? Well, I expected that but...