Ch. 20: Wrong Move

Your POV

Dahyun: Y/N! Y/N, wait up, will ya?!

I don’t look back as I continue walking away from the auditorium. Suddenly, someone stands infront of me and I bump into that person.

Y/N: M-Mian-

???: What did she do to you?

My eyes widen and I look at the person to see Soobin with a serious look on his face.

Y/N: S-Soobin?

Suddenly, Soobin places his hands on my shoulder.

Soobin: What did she do to you?

I look at Soobin with a surprised look then shake my head.

Y/N: Nothing. I’m fine.

Soobin: Yah! Stop pretending you’re okay! I saw what happened.

Y/N: Then why’d you even ask?!

A look of surprise forms on Soobin’s face and I step away from him.

Y/N: Mianhae. I know you’re the one I have to thank for getting me to get to Moonbin, but I can’t be with you anymore.

I then look at Soobin and feel tears form in my eyes.

Y/N: If I do that, it’ll be like I’m cheating on him.

A surprised look forms on Soobin’s face and I hear him sigh as he lowers his hands.

Soobin: You know everything Mina says is a lie, right?

Suddenly, Soobin takes a step towards me and places his arms around me.

Soobin: Don’t listen to her, Y/N. Just because you’re with me doesn’t mean you’re cheating on Moonbin. After all...

Soobin pulls away and smiles gently at me.

Soobin: We’re just friends, aren’t we?

I smile back at Soobin and he raises his hand to my face and wipes away my tears.

Y/N: Gomawo.

Soobin then smiles brightly.

Soobin: So, what do you say we go back and watch the remaining groups’ performances?

I chuckle and we both turn to go back to see Dahyun looking at us with her hands on her hips.

Dahyun: You guys... I can’t believe I just missed BTS’s performance because of you!

I chuckle and we all go back to the auditorium.

...

Yoongi’s POV

The students cheer as our main performance ends and the lights dim. Once the lights have completely gone out, I feel someone’s hand on my shoulder.

Hoseok: Good luck!

I look at Hoseok and he smiles and holds out a thumbs-up sign. I smile and nod and he gets down from the stage with the other members of BTS. I breathe in deeply before walking to the piano brought on stage. The lights come back on and I breathe out as I place my fingers on the keys.

This is for you, Y/N.

The students are talking in their seats as the light go on, but when I start playing, it seems as if they aren’t there. I look towards the audience and I suddenly see Y/N looking at me. She’s smiling and it’s as if she and I are the only ones in the auditorium.

If only she knew what this song means to me.

Flashback

The song I played when she came and changed my life. I can still remember the wonder in her eyes when I turned around and saw her watching.