Ch. 6: The Auditorium

Yeonjun: Morning, Y/N. I’ve been thinking about you lately.

Dahyun turns to me with wide eyes then back at Yeonjun and I close my eyes in frustration.

This can't be happening.

Dahyun: Uhm... may I know what’s going on here?

Yeonjun then stands up and starts walking towards us and I freeze.

Yeonjun: I’m still interested in you, you know.

I frown as Yeonjun reaches us. He’s still smiling playfully as he looks at me.

Yeonjun: Are you?

Suddenly, someone speaks up from behind me.

???: Stop playing with her already, Yeonjun. You know she’s not interested in you.

I turn to the person behind me and suddenly see Soobin. He looks stern as he looks at Yeonjun.

Y/N: You again?

Soobin then looks at me then shrugs.

Soobin: What do you expect? We’re in the same class. We’re bound to meet again.

There isn’t a hint of playfulness in his voice as he says that. His gaze then shifts back to Yeonjun.

Soobin: Just go back to your seat already. You’re making the atmosphere awkward here and I don’t like it.

I hear Yeonjun groan and walk away then Soobin turns to me and smiles.

Soobin: Just ignore him. Sometimes, he just says whatever comes to his mind without even thinking of what’ll happen.

Soobin then walks past me and I turn as he passes by.

Dahyun: He sure is different. He isn’t as playful as the other members of TXT.

Y/N: Mm-hmm.

Dahyun and I then walk to our seats and place my bag in my seat. I then look towards Moonbin’s seat and place something there. After doing so, I look out the window to see Minhyuk and Sanha walking towards the school building. Suddenly, Minhyuk looks up and we make eye contact. Sanha looks up, too, and he smiles and waves at me. I quickly look away and walk away from the window.

Dahyun: Hey, Y/N! I haven’t shown you the school auditorium, yet, haven’t I?

I turn to Dahyun and see her smiling brightly.

Y/N: Not really.

Dahyun: Great! Moonbin will show you where it is!

Y/N: H-huh?!

My eyes widen and I turn to the door to see Moonbin walking inside with wide eyes.

Moonbin: I’m sorry, what?

Dahyun: You’ll show Y/N the auditorium!

Dahyun smiles playfully and Moonbin gives her an annoyed look.

Moonbin: Yah! I didn’t even say anything!

Yeonjun: I’ll take her to the auditorium!

I turn towards Yeonjun and see him raising his hand excitedly. Suddenly, Soobin speaks up.

Soobin: Just take her there already, Moonbin. It’s not something to make a fuss about.

Moonbin: But-

Soobin: Then I’ll take her.

My eyes widen even more and Soobin stands up and walks towards me.