Ch. 30: Night Out 2

Later that night

We’re at the karaoke bar with the other guys Mina and Dahyun invited and it seems they brought along an extra.

Y/N: *whisper to Mina* I thought you said you’ll only invite 3 guys from Astro.

Mina: *whisper* Yeah, that’s what we thought, too.

I look towards Sanha who’s already drunk and acting cute towards Moonbin who’s trying to act amused but is still visibly unsettled by Sanha’s actions.

Eunwoo: It’s his first time drinking. Please, excuse him.

Eunwoo has an apologetic look on his face and I chuckle.

Dahyun: (tipsily) Yah! Are you talking about me?! Of course, it’s not my first time drinking!

I look at Dahyun and notice that she’s also already drunk.

Eunwoo: (sarcastically) I can tell. You seem to be really used to this.

Dahyun: I know, right. Aigoo...

Suddenly, Dahyun bends over the table and places her hands on Eunwoo’s cheeks, basically squishing his face.

Dahyun: You’re so good-looking! I wonder why you’re still single until now...

Eunwoo: Y-yah...

Eunwoo’s face visibly becomes red and I laugh as I point it out.

Y/N: Eunwoo-oppa, you should take a look at your face. You’re basically a tomato, right now.

Mina, Minhyuk, and Moonbin all look at him and Eunwoo quickly pulls Dahyun’s hands away from his face.

Eunwoo: Yah!

Mina: You really are red!

Minhyuk: You’re even redder than a tomato right now!

We laugh and Eunwoo looks away and pouts.

Eunwoo: *murmur* Seriously, this is really embarrassing!

Dahyun: Yah! Oppa!

Eunwoo’s eyes widen again as he turns to Dahyun who is pouting at him.

Dahyun: Don’t ignore me, will ya?!

Mina, Minhyuk, Moonbin, and I shout in amusement and Eunwoo starts to look even more flustered.

Moonbin: Hyung, you heard her! Don’t ignore her!

Eunwoo then turns to Moonbin with an annoyed look.

Eunwoo: Yah! Don’t start!

Sanha: (tipsily) W-what’s going on? I don’t get it.

I laugh as I look at Sanha who’s barely concious, right now.

Mina: Yah, someone get a hold of Sanha. He looks like he might pass out anytime now.

Minhyuk then stands up and helps Sanha get up by putting Sanha’s arm around his shoulder.

Minhyuk: I’ll just bring him home first and come back after.

Suddenly, Mina stands up, too.

Mina: I’ll come with you. I don’t wanna feel left out in this group.

Y/N: H-huh? Wait!

Mina quickly gets out of her seat and pushes Minhyuk and Sanha towards the exit.

Mina: We’ll also be back, soon. Good luck, you two!

And... they’re gone.

I then turn back to the others and suddenly make eye contact with Moonbin. I quickly break the eye contact and look towards the balcony.