Ch. 9: Unexpected Visitor

MJ's POV

I smile playfully as I open the door wide enough so the others can see Y/N. Their eyes widen, as expected.

Minhyuk: Hyung...

Eunwoo: The visitor...

Moonbin: ...is Y/N?

MJ: Yup! I told her she can watch our practice and get a preview of our performance.

Minhyuk: Yah! This is not part of our practice!

Moonbin quickly walks over to me and pulls me to the other side of the room farthest from the door and all the other members of Astro gather around us. Moonbin looks annoyed as he speaks.

Moonbin: *whisper* She's the one you were speaking to a while ago on the phone, right?

MJ: Yeah...

Jin Jin: Yah! You can't just invite someone over to watch us practice!

MJ: Well, we can't just tell her to leave. She's already here.

Sanha: Correction. She's just outside the door. She hasn't really entered the room yet, so we can still ask her to leave.

Eunwoo: That would be rude.

Minhyuk: Aish! This is all Moonbin's fault.

Moonbin: Yah! It's not like I wanted her to come and watch either!

Jin Jin: We seriously need to practice right now. Tomorrow, BTS will use this room and the day after that, TXT will use it. We won't have enough time to practice for the festival.

Y/N: Uhmm... is there something wrong?

We all look towards Y/N and I notice that she's already stepped into the room. I hear Sanha gasp and I quickly block him from Y/N's view and smile at her.

MJ: Don't worry about it. We're just discussing things.

I then turn to the group and they all look at me with annoyed looks.

Sanha: It's done! She's inside! We can't tell her to leave now!

Eunwoo: Aish! Maybe Moonbin should have been the one to take the speaker.

Jin Jin: He should have but he wouldn't stop arguing with Minhyuk and Sanha.

MJ: Can't we just practice already? What's wrong if we have an audience? She's just one person, anyway. Besides, when we're done, we can ask for her opinion and it can help us determine if we did well.

The other members look at me then they all shrug.

Jin Jin: You have a point... but, on one condition...

Moonbin: We practice infront of her only once!

Sanha: And then we go home right after! I'm really starving right now!

MJ: Deal! So... what should we perform on the festival?

We all look at each other then smile and nod, then go to our positions.

Your POV

I'm sitting at an area near the door when the members suddenly start getting into position. Suddenly, MJ shouts out from his spot and smiles.

MJ: This is for you, Lee Y/N!

My eyes widen and MJ goes back to his spot and the music starts.

(A/N: Guess which dance practice is being referred to here😉)

The members then start dancing and I'm surprised by how they can still be in sync even though the dance is fast.

Suddenly, Moonbin starts singing and I'm taken aback by how good he actually sounds.