Ch. 13: Schedule Papers

Suddenly, I bump into someone and I look at the person to see Hoseok glaring at me.

W-what's with that look?

Hoseok takes a step towards me and I step back.

Hoseok: Yah...

What's with this dude? Why is he suddenly being so scary?

Hoseok: We've run into each other several times already but why haven't you ever noticed me?!

Hoseok gives me an angry look and I suddenly find myself getting annoyed.

This is why Hoseok was mad at me?!

Y/N: Sorry, but I have somewhere to go to.

I try to walk past Hoseok but he grabs my wrist before I could escape.

Hoseok: Yah! Can you even see me?!

Y/N: Yah! You think I can't?! Why would I speak if I didn't see you?! Just let me go already so I can go meet up with Dahyun!

Hoseok looks at me with wide eyes and I quickly pull my hand away.

Y/N: Mianhae. I didn't mean to yell at you.

I turn to leave but I suddenly remember what Minhyuk told Seokjin a while ago.

Y/N: Oh, yeah. I heard the other members are having their practice in the building. You should go there.

I sigh for a moment, then turn to Hoseok and give him a friendly smile. A look of surprise forms on his face and I quickly turn around and leave.

Hoseok's POV

I watch as Y/N leaves and suddenly realize that my heart is pounding.

Hoseok: What the-

This is weird. I only wanted to play her but why is my heart suddenly beating loudly like this?

I look towards the direction Y/N left and breathe a laugh.

She sure is different.

I then turn to the entrance of the building and start to go inside.

Hoseok: And she has a wonderful smile, too.

I chuckle then walk to the music room with a smile on my face.

...

Your POV

Aaah! Why did I do that?

I look back to when I smiled at Hoseok and a look of surprise formed on his face.

Aish! He must have thought I'm interested in him, too!

I'm walking back to the food stalls, hoping that Dahyun is still there, and I'm not really looking where I'm going since I'm still thinking of what happened. Suddenly, someone runs past me and bumps into me, making me lose my balance. I start to fall back and I close my eyes as I prepare to hit the ground. I didn't. I open my eyes and feel them widen when I see Moonbin's face close to mine.

Moonbin: You okay?

I then realize that when I was falling, he had caught me before I could hit the ground. I nod and Moonbin smiles and stands straight, pulling me towards him. My eyes widen and my heart suddenly starts beating quickly. Moonbin then steps away and looks away shyly.

Moonbin: Mianhae.

I look away from him, too.

Y/N: A-ani. It's okay. Thanks for catching me, by the way.