Ch. 29: Guilty

Suddenly, I slip and start to fall back. Yeonjun, who was walking near me, suddenly goes towards me and catches me before I hit the floor. My eyes widen when our eyes meet and I can see that Yeonjun is surprised, too.

Yeonjun: A-Are you okay?

Y/N: Y-yeah...

I quickly stand straight and step away from Yeonjun and suddenly bump into Moonbin.

Y/N: Ah, m-mianhae.

I step away from Moonbin and suddenly see him glaring at Yeonjun.

Moonbin: Yeonjun.

Yeonjun looks at Moonbin and notices the not-so-friendly look on him.

Yeonjun: Yeah?

Moonbin: You asked where my office is, right? I’m sharing with Y/N, by the way.

My eyes widen as I look at Moonbin and I see Yeonjun’s eyes widen, too.

Yeonjun: What?

Yeonjun then looks at me.

Yeonjun: You’re sharing your office with him?

I look away from Yeonjun and give Moonbin an annoyed look. Moonbin then looks at me carelessly and shrugs.

Moonbin: He had to know.

Y/N: Aish! Why you-

I quickly grab Moonbin’s wrist and pull him behind me until we reach my office. When we’re there, I turn to him with a completely annoyed look.

Y/N: Yah! Are you yourself right now?!

Moonbin: Of course, I am. What do you mean by that?

Y/N: Yeonjun’s right. I think something really went wrong when you hit your head.

Moonbin: Yah! Are you seriously agreeing with that kid?

Y/N: What kid? You’re starting to act like a kid, too!

Moonbin looks at me disbelievingly and I’m suddenly reminded of the first time we met.

Flashback
Infront of the school

He looked at me that way when we first met, too.

Y/N: Don’t even think of touching me again, pervert!

And I even called him a pervert after what he’s done for me.

End of Flashback

I give Moonbin an annoyed look and turn my back to him as I go back to my desk.

Y/N: Just get back to work, already. We have a lot of things to do, and I would prefer if we finished them all today.

...

Later that day

It’s 5:00 now, and I stretch as I finish my last task for the day. I then save the document on my laptop and shut it off, then look past my laptop towards Moonbin to see him looking at me with a smile on his face. My eyes widen and my face suddenly starts heating up.

Y/N: W-what?

Moonbin: I’m guessing you’re already done.

Y/N: Y-yeah... are you?

I look away from Moonbin towards the screen of my laptop which has already turned off.

Moonbin: Yup. Do you wanna go home together?

I close my laptop and put it in my bag then stand up to leave.

Y/N: Well, actually, I was planning to go somewhere with Dahyun today...