Ch. 12: Attempt at Changing

As Dahyun and I walk out of the auditorium, we suddenly see TXT walking in the opposite direction towards us. I freeze when I see Beomgyu and I remember what happened the last time I saw him.

...

It was two days ago. I was walking to my classroom when two students suddenly run past me and bump into me as they pass by. They don’t even look back and I give them an annoyed look.

Y/N: Aish! These kids!

I then turn the corner to the way to my classroom when I suddenly bump into someone who was just around the corner.

Y/N: Ah! Yah!

I look at the person annoyingly and quickly recognize that playful smile and that familiar face.

Beomgyu: You must be the new kid.

Y/N: Do you know how many times I’ve been called that? Seriously, it’s starting to get annoying!

I try to walk past Beomgyu but he quickly blocks my path and I give him an annoyed look.

Y/N: Yah! What’s your problem?! I have to get to class so just let me pass already!

Beomgyu: Classes aren’t even gonna start yet so why are you in such a hurry?

Beomgyu smiles playfully at me and I start to get more annoyed.

Y/N: Yah...

Suddenly, Beomgyu bends forward until our faces are just inches apart.

Beomgyu: You sure are interesting, Y/N.

I glare at Beomgyu and he suddenly brings his face closer to mine. My eyes widen and I can already feel his breath because of how close he is.

Beomgyu: I wonder what it’ll take to make you like me.

Beomgyu’s eyes meet mine and I suddenly feel my face get hot. I quickly push him away and run towards my classroom.

What was that?! I didn’t think anyone from the Big Three would actually be able to do something like that!

...

I quickly turn to Dahyun, hoping to be able to convince her to go the other way.

Y/N: Dahyun! Let’s go that way! I don’t think we’ve been there, yet!

Dahyun: Huh? O-okay.

I quickly pull Dahyun and start going the other way.

???: Wait!

Suddenly, I feel someone grab my arm and I freeze then slowly turn to see Yeonjun.

Yeonjun: I knew it was you, Lee Y/N.

Yeonjun smiles playfully at me and I give him an annoyed look.

Beomgyu: It is you, new student.

My gaze shifts to Beomgyu and I see the other members walk towards us.

Kai: Well, well...

Taehyun: Looks like we meet again.

Yeonjun then turns to Beomgyu, Taehyun and Kai who look at each other.

Yeonjun: Wait a minute, what’s going on here?

Beomgyu: (to Taehyun) You already met her?

Taehyun: (to Kai) You already talked to her?

Kai: I can’t believe you made a move on her without me knowing!

I can’t believe I fell for all their emotional faces during their performance!