Ch. 18: Hidden Sides pt. 2

Namjoon: Y-You okay?

My eyes widen even more when I realize what's going on and I quickly push Namjoon away and run away.

Namjoon's POV

What was that?

I watch as Y/N runs inside the school building without even looking back. Suddenly, I realize what I'd done and feel my eyes widen.

What the-

Namjoon: Why would I suddenly do something like that?!

My face quickly gets hot and I feel my heartbeat quicken. I then look towards the direction Y/N went and feel a smile form on my face.

Namjoon: I never knew I'd actually be more than just interested in her.

Your POV

What was that?!

I hit myself repeatedly as I walk through the hallway.

That's not normal. Namjoon actually caring?! No way!

I then hit my head against the wall.

And it had to be that way...

???: Y/N?

Y/N: Hmm?

I turn to the person who called me and see Eunwoo looking at me. He seems to be trying to stifle his laughter and I feel my face get hot when I realize he must have seen me acting weirdly.

Eunwoo: You okay?

Y/N: Huh? Y-yeah! I just...

I then bow my head then look up at Eunwoo again.

Y/N: I looked really weird a while ago, didn't I?

Eunwoo: Aniyo.

A laugh escapes Eunwoo and I bow my head again. Suddenly, I feel his hand on my head and I look up to see him smiling sweetly.

Eunwoo: Mianhae. I didn't mean to laugh. I just thought you were really cute back then.

My face starts to get hot again and I quickly look away from Eunwoo so he won't notice.

Eunwoo: Were you going somewhere?

Y/N: N-Not really...

Eunwoo: Great! Mind coming to the music room with me? I have something I have to take there.

Y/N: Oh, sure.

I look at Eunwoo and see him smiling sweetly.

...

At the music room

Eunwoo: Ah! Here it is!

I look towards Eunwoo and notice the papers in his hands.

Y/N: Hmm? Those are...

Eunwoo: Music sheets. I don't really remember the lyrics for our performance so I'm just gonna try and memorize them for now.

Eunwoo then sits down on the bench near the piano and starts singing his parts. My eyes widen when he starts singing and I feel my heart start pounding.

He can actually sing well.

Suddenly, Eunwoo stops singing and looks at me. He then smiles sweetly and I'm taken aback by his sudden action.

Eunwoo: Was it okay?

Y/N: Y-yeah... It was really great.

Eunwoo chuckles then looks back at the music sheets.