Ch. 19: Confession

Your POV
At the auditorium

I enter the auditorium and feel my face light up when I see Soobin inside. I quickly run to him but he doesn't seem to notice that I'm behind him.

Y/N: Soobin!

Soobin then turns around and I place my arms around him.

Y/N: It worked! It actually worked!

Suddenly, I realize what I'm doing and I quickly pull away from Soobin and step back.

Y/N: Mianhae...

Soobin smiles gently.

Soobin: It's okay. By the way, I saw you with Moonbin a while ago.

My face lights up again and I jump as I tell Soobin what happened.

Y/N: He actually held my hand while we were walking through the stalls! And you know what? He even said we might as well be a couple soon!

I start jumping excitedly then I smile at Soobin.

Y/N: Gomawo. If it weren't for you, this wouldn't have happened.

Soobin smiles at me, then suddenly pulls me towards him and places his arms around me. My eyes widen when he does this.

Y/N: S-Soobin...

Soobin: I'm glad... you look happy now...

Soobin then pulls away and I look at him with a surprised look. He then nods and gestures me to go.

Soobin: I hope you find happiness with him.

I smile at Soobin, nod, then walk out of the auditorium to meet up with Moonbin.

Outside the auditorium

As soon as I step out, I see Moonbin walking up to me with a smile on his face. He then holds out his hand to me when he reaches me and I place my hand on his.

Moonbin: Anywhere you want to go to?

Y/N: How about someplace quiet?

Moonbin smiles at me then nods.

Moonbin: I know somewhere where it's quiet.

...

Soobin's POV

I sigh as I hear the auditorium door close. My back is to the door and I'm facing the stage when Y/N left and somehow, I felt hurt when she looked so happy talking about Moonbin.

I'm jealous... but I guess it's better this way.

I then start to walk out of the auditorium.

As long as she's happy, I'll be content.

...

Your POV

My heart is pounding while Moonbin pulls me behind him while holding my hand.

I have never felt this way before.

Soon, we arrive at the school lawn and I'm surprised that no one's there.

Moonbin: There'll be fireworks at 5:00. If you want, we can watch them together here. I'm sure no one will come here, anyway.

Moonbin then checks his watch which is on the hand he's using to hold mine and smiles.

Moonbin: Looks like it's already almost 5. Anyway, while we're waiting...

Moonbin then turns to me and smiles gently.

Moonbin: There's something I wanna tell you.

My eyes widen and my heart starts pounding again.