Ch. 14: Ex

Your POV

Moonbin and I are walking out of the gate when his phone suddenly starts ringing again. He then takes out his phone, looks at the screen, then turns to me.

Moonbin: Sorry, can I take this?

Y/N: Sure.

Moonbin then picks up the call then turns away from me. I watch as he listens to whoever is calling him and responds from time to time.

Moonbin: Yup. I'm on my way home now.

Suddenly, Moonbin's eyes widen and he shouts at the screen.

Moonbin: WHAT?!

He must be talking to someone from Astro.

Moonbin: Eunwoo-hyung asked for it! Yah! Is he with you?! Let me talk to him!

Yup. Definitely someone from Astro.

The person who called Moonbin then speaks and Moonbin listens for a while then sighs.

Moonbin: Fine... Wait, when's the schedule? Hyung?

Moonbin looks at the screen then frowns.

Moonbin: He really hung up just like that.

Moonbin then turns to me and chuckles nervously.

Moonbin: Mianhae. Something came up.

Y/N: Was it someone from Astro?

Moonbin: Yup. Eunwoo. He asked Jinwoo-hyung if we could have our special performance on the last day. I guess Dahyun must have gotten in trouble and he just wanted to help. And I got the news from Jinwoo-hyung himself.

I smile and Moonbin and I continue walking. Soon enough, we go our separate ways again and I'm finally at home.

...

The next day

I'm on my way to school and I'm near the intersection where Moonbin and I usually part when I suddenly see him waiting at the exact intersection. I feel a mischievous smile form on my face as I start to sneak up on him to surprise him. Suddenly, I see a girl approach him and I can see that Moonbin seems glad to see that person. I stop when I see them hug and they both walk away to the direction of the school.

He didn't even notice me.

My eyes widen when I realize what I'm thinking of and I shake my head.

Aish! What am I thinking of?!

I then walk to school alone, hoping I won't run into Moonbin and whoever was the girl he met up with.

...

Infront of the school building

I'm walking inside the building, hoping to see Dahyun inside since she wasn't at the gate. Suddenly, someone grabs my wrist and I turn to the person to see Jimin. He then smiles sweetly and I start to feel confused.

What the- What's going on?

Jimin: I heard it was you that convinced Yoongi-hyung to play the piano infront of us.

Y/N: Huh? I didn't really convince him... I just told him he shouldn't be afraid to show his talents.

Jimin smiles sweetly and my eyes widen.

What's with this dude? Why is he suddenly being nice?

Suddenly, Jimin steps closer to me and his smile turns into a playful one.