A/N

And thus ends another fanfiction! I really wanna thank you guys for all the support you've given this fanfiction! I really appreciate all the votes and comments (which I loved reading, by the way) you've given this fanfic. Seriously, you guys are really amazing!

Anyway, I'm guessing y'all are curious as to why I just suddenly uploaded all the remaining chapters... It's because something came up and I might not be able to go online again for quite some time, and since I've already finished this fanfiction, I just decided to binge-upload it all so as not to keep you guys waiting for a long time.

Also, the upload for the last two chapters is late because I didn't really have the time to upload it because I have a limited time to be online, but anyway! I'm glad you guys still read it! Because, if you made it here, it means you still read it all, so thank you guys very much!

Also, I'd like to promote my next fanfiction which I will start uploading once I get a stable connection schedule so I would be able to upload regularly. If y'all are interested, it's an MJ/Eunwoo X Reader fic, and it has something to do with time travel.

Again, thank you guys for all your support! Love y'all!💜

...

Time May Pass

"What's going on?"

When Myungjun suddenly finds himself in the body of his girlfriend's ex-boyfriend who had mysteriously disappeared 2 years ago, he eventually finds out the cause of his disappearance: Cha Eunwoo, his girlfriend's ex-boyfriend, had died from a heart attack. Apparently, Myungjun had also time-travelled to the day Eunwoo had died, and soon finds himself facing a difficult, but inevitable, choice.

Myungjun had somehow gotten himself into a time loop, and it seems the only way to stop the time loop is to meet Y/N as Eunwoo. However, he's not so keen on making his girlfriend fall for her ex-boyfriend all over again, not to mention, the uncertainty that that would stop the time loop.

Could there be another way? Or will he have to keep facing death over and over again even if it isn't his?