30°

Shout out to katmee6 Timilehin06 Golfclub5252 writ_in_complets_me for helping me this night to update. It was really needed!!!😩❤️

And LizzieNdukwe , my amazing sister, for letting me use her phone to type this chapter!!😩❤️❤️

                                        ~YURE~

"Did Aaron Godson add you to any group chat recently?" Krisdana asked me, completely averting our topic of discussion right in the middle of our conversation.

I let out a sigh of frustration and looked to Kris, lying next to me on her bed. I sat upright, by the edge of the bed, with my back against the wall, and she laid down by my left, with her back pressed against the bed and her phone close to her face.

"Er, no." I answered.

Since we came to her house this evening, I can't count how many times she had done that. That is, cutting me half way in mid sentence. I was even starting to think she wasn't even interested in what I was saying.

"Are you sure?" She pressed on. "Give me your phone, let me check!!"

Without waiting for me to hand it to her, she leaned forward over me and grabbed my iPhone on the bed.

"It's dead," I informed her.

It wasn't. I had to lie. I wasn't ready to let out my phone just yet. Not until I was done deleting every trace of anything connected to Prissy in it.

Luckily for me, she just threw my phone back on the bed and went back to her own phone.

Apparently, it was clear she had completely forgotten I was talking to her about something.

I let it be. Whatever she was doing on her phone was probably more important. I just said nothing and looked around her bedroom, observing the excessive posters of celebrities,tagged with inspirational quotes, pasted all around the white coloured walls.

I didn't like coming over to Krisdana's place. I wasn't even used to being over at her place. Infact, she wasn't even used to being in her own house. Most times, we both were in Ivandor's place because that's she was there most of the time.

But what particularly made me not like it here was her older brother. Everytime she stayed in her own home, it meant he was around. Believe me when I say Krisdana's brother hated me to shege.

And as we stayed this way on her bed, with Krisdana wearing nothing but a white thin strap crop top and some really short shorts, my heart wasn't really settled. I was wondering what it would be like if her older brother walked in on us like this.

"Sorry, what were you saying again, baby?" She asked me, looking away from her phone and upwards towards me.

She looked so good as she looked up at me that way, very pretty, yet so natural - no make up and a messy bun, basically.

"You were saying, babe?" Her voice came up again.

"I was saying I was considering telling my parents I'm majoring in music because_,"

"Okay, maybe it's party admins!!!" Krisdana exclaimed into her phone immediately, totally and completely disregarding me once again.

Ouch.
I kept quiet again.