𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞-𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐍𝐄🌸

When filming, you already felt uneasy at the thought of Will posting the video. It was time to tell his fans about you two.

The pair of you had started dating around three months ago and within those three months, you had been nothing but happy. Will always made you smile and his personality was golden. He ended up introducing you to his family and friends after a month and you had ended up doing the same. His friends and family adored you. George had made jokes about how Will didn't deserve you, Alex loved to talk to you one on one, and James practically treated you like a little sister.

You two had ended up meeting through Tinder when George and Will had ended up making a video where George took control over an account made for Will. When George had gone to text you, Will had taken his phone away. There was just something about you that had made him feel like he couldn't have George mess with you.

Will and you had started talking that night and from then on it was history.

"Right, hello! Welcome back to the channel!" Will had started off his video. Today wasn't gonna be like his usual videos, instead it would be a video talking all about how you two had become a couple.

You were nervous at the beginning, you were still nervous now but Will had eventually convinced you to film this video with him. What if the fans hated you? What if they convinced Will to dump you? You didn't want to lose him, he was one of the best things in your life.

"Anyways, I have someone new for you all to meet," Will practically gushed, wrapping an arm around your shoulders. You flashed a smile to the camera. "This is Y/n and she's my new girlfriend."

"Hello everyone!" You gave a wave to the camera as you let your head fall on Will's shoulder.

"Me and Y/n started dating..."

"Three months ago," You giggled, glancing up at the brunette.

"At this point I've lost count since every day has felt like a dream with you, love," Will grinned, glancing down at you. Quickly, you took the chance to give him a quick kiss.

The pair of you had eventually started to explain to the camera about how you two had met.

"What even made you swipe right on me?" Will smiled down at you. He had moved his arm so it was now wrapped around your waist.

"I was curious about why your bio said 'Top Shagger'," You responded with a small shrug. "And you were pretty cute looking."

will let out a small laugh at your reply. God, you loved that laugh. It made your day. Being able to make him laugh was one of the best things ever.

"Alright, why'd you keep Georgie from texting me something weird?" You questioned as soon as your boyfriend had finished his laughter session.

"Same like you, you were gorgeous and your bio was amusing," Will answered.

"I'm Fiji water, some people are toilet water," you nodded, remembering your classic line.

"How many people did you get in your DMS anyways?" Will had another question.

"Around 20 or less," You answered. Many of the guys were asking for nudes or for a simple hookup. It was aggravating, you just wanted to find someone who wanted a relationship that was kind, trustworthy, and had a sense of humor. Luckily, you came across Will.

"Damn so I had competition," Will glanced at the camera, giving a look of uneasiness.

"Not really, you won my heart by a landslide," you commented, still looking up at him.