𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐄𝐥𝐬𝐞-𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬🌸

George had just finished filming a new video, it wasn't anything special, it was just a new Reddit video. Lately, his Reddit had been filled with beardless James memes. George had been trying to get the meme killed.

George hadn't eaten anything yet, he slept in until around 11 am, the proceeded to roll out of bed and film a video. It was around 12:30 by the time he had finished up wrapping up his video. Luckily he'd be able to make something and call it brunch.

"I mean, he looks okay, I really don't have much to say on his personality since I haven't met him," Alex's voice could be heard in the living room, he was talking about someone. George froze, listening to his roommate. Who was he talking about?

"The bloke better treat Y/n right or I'll have a problem with him," Another voice was heard. Will was here? When did he get here? What was going on with Y/n?

So I heard you found somebody else

At this point, George was filled with questions. Why were his friends talking about his ex? Y/n and George had dated for a couple of months, recently they had just broken up. At first, the relationship was perfect, but it began to fizzle out. George was becoming more and more stressed out every day and Y/n didn't help. She would constantly ask him what was going on with him, meanwhile George would close up more and more she asked.

Fighting became more and more normal for him and Y/n. It had quickly become too much, and one huge fight was what finally made them split. George still could remember seeing tears streaming down Y/n' s face as she screamed at him.

And at first I thought it was a lie

Without thinking, George walked out of the hallway, into the living room. "Good afternoon, when did you get here Will?"

"Oh, hey mate. I just was gonna start filming a video with Alex in a few moments," Will gave a shrug. George only gave a nod, walking into the kitchen connected to the living room.

"Y/n's moved on?"

Alex and Will stared at each other, George heard them speaking about his ex.

Alex bit his lip, "Well she's just started talking to this new guy, he isn't anything special."

George let out a quiet scoff, Alex was most likely saying that only to make him feel better.

"Oh, that's good," George replied. He had pulled a bowl out of the pantry along with a box of Cheerios.

Soon enough as George sat down at the Island of the kitchen with his cereal, his mind began to wander. He began to think of the time he had gone by Y/n's flat to collect some of his belongings.

I took all my things that make sounds

When Y/n had opened the door, she didn't even bother to look at him. She only stepped to the side, keeping her eyes to the ground as George entered the apartment. It looked like since he left Y/n hadn't been cleaning up after herself as she use to, which was surprising. She was usually a neat person, she'd even clean up around his and Alex's flat when she'd come over.

There were barely any words that were spoken to each other at the moment. Y/n already had a box set on the kitchen counter filled with most of his belongings, George didn't want to have to come around again and have another awkward moment with Y/n, so he had asked if he could have a look around and make sure she hadn't missed anything. Of course, Y/n had obliged and George got the chance to have one final look around the flat.

The rest I can do without

George had spotted an old hoodie of his in Y/n's closet when he had a chance to take a quick glance into her bedroom for any of his belongings. Instead of taking it, he had left it. George was never really sure why he had done this, but something in him told him to leave it.