𝐏𝐌𝐒-𝐈𝐦𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐱🌸

Alex had just finished setting up his camera. Today he was planning to film a video with his lovely girlfriend, Y/n. He and Y/n had talked about filming a video together for quite a bit of time, Y/n had even said that this weekend would work great for her. But here he was now, waiting for a text back from her. Alex had originally texted Y/n around an hour ago, simply saying, 'Hey, wanna film today? Then afterward we could possibly get lunch and see a movie.'

    Alex had started to worry, usually Y/n would respond quickly, but here he was now stuck on delivered. Was she mad at him? Did he upset her in some way?

    A noise from Alex's phone went off, meaning someone had texted him.

    Please be Y/n, please be Y/n, please be Y/n.

    'Hey Al, I know I said this weekend was going to be a good time to make a video but I'm gonna have to bail. I'm sorry, babe.'

    Alex let out a soft sigh, he was excited to film with her.

    'It's alright, n/n. I love you.'

    'Love you too.'

    Alex was in the living room, watching an episode of Breaking Bad. He was nervous. Was Y/n blowing him off because she didn't want to see him? Was she losing interest? Was she going yo see another guy today?

    "Are you alright, Alex?"

    The Gucci wearing brunette looked over to see his flatmate George, who had just walked into the room. "I'm fine, George."

    "Really? Because you're biting your nails," George raised a brow at him.

    "I'm worried Y/n's losing interest in me," Alex let out a breath as he grabbed the TV remote, putting the show on mute.

    "Are you joking? Y/n's head over heels in love with you, she literally adores you," George let out a scoff.

    "I asked her if she wanted to film today because she said she'd be free this weekend and she said she couldn't. Maybe she decided to cancel to meet up with someone else?" Alex brushed a hand through his brown locks.

    "Listen, if you're so worried about Y/n why don't you go over to her flat and go check up on her?" George offered up the idea as he picked the TV remote up.

    "Good idea," Alex stood up from the couch.

    "I know I have good ideas," George let out a soft chuckle as he plopped down on the couch.

    Y/n was excited to film with Alex, she had gotten up early and quickly started getting ready. She pulled out an olive green shirt along with a pair of black shorts and placed them neatly on her bed.

    As Y/n waited in her restroom for the water to heat up in her shower, a sore feeling came to her stomach.

    "Maybe I'm just hungry," she mumbled to herself as she stepped into the shower. The feeling of the warm water was welcoming, soothing. The warmth calmed her stomach, the feeling of soreness disappearing.

    Halfway through the shower, Y/n noticed something. Red was running down her leg.

    'Oh god, it makes sense now,' Y/n thought to herself.

    Once her time in the shower had ended, Y/n changed into a pair of sweats and one of Alex's Internet Sensation shirts.

    "I really don't want to go out today," Y/n mumbled, sitting down on her couch. "But I told Alex we could film this weekend."

    She let out a sigh, grabbing onto a throw pillow, cuddling it. "If I film with Alex and I PMS I'll probably annoy him."

    She let out a soft sigh, "I gotta cancel. I don't want to ruin his day."

    Throughout the day, Y/n had many mood swings. She had gone to get a bowl of cereal, only to find that there wasn't any left. She got angry and ended up stubbing her toe on the island of her table, only to lead her to cry from the pain. Cramps weren't too fun either.

    Y/n was bundled up on her couch, a Disney movie was playing on the TV. She felt completely miserable for multiple reasons. But the number one reason she felt bad was that she canceled on her boyfriend.

    In the middle of the dinner scene of Lady And The Tramp, Y/n's front door had opened. Her eyes darted to the door from the TV.

    "Hey, n/n?"

    Y/n's lovely boyfriend had stepped through the door, pulling his set of keys out of the lock on her door.

    "Alex? What are you doing here?"

    "I came to check up on you," he gave a small smile as he approached the girl. "You had me worried."

    "Oh, no," Y/n mumbled, biting her lip. "I'm really sorry, Alex. I didn't mean to make you nervous."

    "It's alright," he replied, sitting next to the h/c girl. "Can I ask why you canceled? Are you throwing a Disney marathon without me?"

    Y/n quickly wrapped her arms around Alex, "I'm sorry, Alex. I've been PMSing and I didn't want to annoy you today."

    Hearing what Y/n had to say tugged at Alex's heartstrings. Y/n was a true sweetheart.

    "Oh, Y/n," Alex let out a sigh as he began to brush a few fingers through her hair. "You could never annoy me."

    Suddenly, Alex felt a dampness on his hoodie. Was Y/n crying? He looked down at his girlfriend to see her eyes were shut as tears left her eyes.

    "Why are you crying, beautiful?" Alex muttered sweetly, leaning back on the couch.

    "Because you're literally the most amazing boyfriend ever and so patient and loving. I have no clue how I got so lucky with you," Y/n spoke, trying to hold back a sob.

    Alex let out a small chuckle, "Trust me, I'm the lucky one in this relationship."

    Y/n sat up with a small gasp.

    "What's wrong now?" Alex raised a brow.

    "I ruined one of your hoodies," Y/n mumbled, her eyes staring straight at the wet spot of tears where she had been crying. It wasn't as bad as Y/n was making it out to be. It was just a bit of water on his pink Gucci hoodie.

    "It's fine, Y/n," Alex let out another chuckle, he casually pulled his pink hoodie off, tossing it into the chair next to the couch the couple was sitting on. "I have more Gucci and I'd much rather comfort you and ruin a stupid item of clothing them let you feel sad."

    "I love you, Alex," Y/n cracked a small smile at her boyfriend as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

    "I love you too, Y/n," Alex placed a gentle kiss on Y/n's lips, which she happily received. "Can I stay and have a Disney marathon with you? Maybe I can order some food?"

    "Omgosh, I would love if we did that," Y/n gave a small gasp.

    "Are we  gonna keep watching Lady And The Tramp or do you want to start something new?" Alex asked, wrapping an arm around Y/n's shoulders as she leaned her head against his chest.

    "I'm up for anything," Y/n replied. "Also, thank you Alex."

    "For?" He glanced down at her.

    "For being such a good boyfriend," she replied, giving a kiss to Alex.

    "Of course, beautiful."

WC: 1.2k+