𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐮𝐩 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱-𝐈𝐦𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐱🌸

"I'm sure you guys only clicked on the video because Y/n is in the thumbnail," Alex spoke up as he took a seat on the cypress-colored couch. Next to him sat his friend, Y/n L/n.

    Y/n didn't have her own YouTube channel, but she was often spotted in his friends' videos. Just the other day Y/n was featured on Fraser's channel to talk about Trisha Paytas.

    "Yes, because I'm absolutely amazing," Y/n grinned. Her hand snuck her way into Alex's grasp, giving his hand a squeeze.

    "I can't disagree with that," a smile appeared on Alex's face as e looked to the floor in a bashful manner. Y/n merely let out a small giggle at his actions.

    "Are you gonna tell them or do I have to?" Y/n kept her eyes on Alex.

    "We also have news," Alex looked up to the camera, his smile stayed on his face. "Y/n and I have started dating."

    Excitedly, Y/n shot her hand that was holding Alex's into the camera frame, pulling his hand with her. Y/n's grin grew wider.

    "And even though most of you already know Y/n from other videos, what'd be better than talking about our relationship for 20 minutes while I try and do her makeup?"  Alex let out a chuckle as he wrapped an arm around Y/n's shoulders, she leaned into him with a smile.

    "This should be fun," Y/n muttered gently. "Makeup with Alex."

    "So Y/n pulled out some of her makeup and placed it on the table, but I also pulled out my own makeup as well," Alex gave a look at the camera. He leaned down to the coffee table that stood in front of them, quickly he picked up a black eyeshadow palette with the word 'Conspiracy' sprawled out on the front. "If you remember, I got one of Shane Dawson's palettes when it first came out."

    "How'd you even get it?" Y/n shook her head.

    "I just walked in and picked it up," Alex gave a small shrug as he placed the palette back down.

    "Oh, well I'm just happy you let me use it sometimes," Y/n gave a shrug as well.

    "Of course," Alex let out another chuckle. "Anyways, I think I should start doing your makeup now."

    "I actually forgot I wasn't wearing any," Y/n spoke, watching Alex pick up a random foundation.

    "That's because you're beautiful with or without it," Alex smiled as he picked up a fan brush and foundation blender. "I think I'm gonna go with these first."

    "Awh, I love you, bubba," Y/n cooed. In a quick pace, she leaned close to her boyfriend, placing a kiss on his jawline, missing his cheek.

    "Love you too, cutie," Alex smiled. "I think you're supposed to close your eyes... maybe?"

    Y/n gave a look at the camera before she closed her eyes.

    "Am I doing something wrong?"

    "No, no, just do the makeup, bubba."

    It was now Alex's turn to look at the camera before turning back to his girlfriend. The brunette had placed the foundation onto Y/n's face by using the blender, but once the foundation was on Y/n's face, he swapped the blender out for the fan brush.

    Y/n let out a giggle at the feeling of Alex putting the foundation on her face. Carefully, she opened her eyes to see what he was using.

    "You're not using the right brush," Y/n bit her lip, watching her boyfriend's attention pull away from focusing on painting her face.