𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞-𝐈𝐦𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐱🌸

He rolled over to his side, it had been fifteen minutes since he had woken up. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't fall asleep again. Stealing a glance at the girl behind him, his girlfriend was still fast asleep. It was 7:30 in the morning, of course she'd be asleep. At this point, Alex had given up on sleep. Finally climbing out of bed, he threw on a pair of sweatpants and made his way into the kitchen.

He wasn't hungry, but maybe later when everyone was up, they'd go out for breakfast or just order something. He really didn't feel like watching TV, there's most likely be nothing good on when it's this early. Maybe he should go live on Instagram, it had been a while since the last time he actually went live.

Alex headed back into his bedroom where Y/n continued to sleep. She looked like she was completely knocked out at this point. Quickly, he snatched his phone up away from the nightstand, pulling the charger away from it. Before leaving the room, Alex came close to Y/n, placing a gentle peck on her forehead before leaving her be.

As soon as he left the room and closed the door behind him, he had already pulled up the social media app. Even if it was this early in the morning, he'd have viewers. After all, some of his fans lived in other places in the world where they had a completely different time zone.

His reflection appeared on his phone as he began the live. His hair was a bit of a mess, but at this point he really didn't care. Within seconds, hundreds of people had joined. Making his way back towards the kitchen, Alex greeted his viewers.

"Hello everybody, how are you all?"

He watched as the comments began to moves upwards with replies. His eyes scanned over them lazily, seeing plenty of 'I'm doing good' or 'I'm alright'.

A few comments appeared about the Internet Sensation hoodies. Just a few fan accounts had mentioned how they finally got their hoodies. Alex smiled at the sight of a comment expressing how comfortable the hoodie was and how well it was made.

"I'm glad the hoodies are starting to arrive, it's great you guys are enjoying them," he brushed a hand through his hair, trying to tame it. Finally taking a seat by the island, Alex spotted a good question.

"Why am I live this early? I woke up and I was bored," he watched as comments continued to move upwards as he spoke. "Yeah, Y/n spent the night last night. She's still asleep in my room, George is home too and he's asleep too. I didn't think there would be anything good on TV this early, so I thought I'd go live since it's been a while since that last time I was live on here."

Quickly, the chat filled with comments about Y/n. It was no surprise to Alex, fans loved her, and he couldn't blame them. Sometimes it felt like they loved her more than they loved him.

"How's Y/n? She's alright. As I said, she's asleep right now so I came out to the kitchen to make sure I didn't disturb her."

Some comments filled the chat, asking Alex to wake Y/n up so they could see her.

"Guys, I'm not gonna wake Y/n up. She needs her sleep, she was up all night," Alex shook his head. Just by him saying that, quite a few suggestive comments filled up the chat.

'Doing WHAT Alex???'

'We know exactly why she was up all night...'

'C'mon Alex, we know you two were banging.'

"Some of you are real nonces, you know that?" The brunette scoffed, waiting for the comments to end, "we'd never do anything while George was home."

Y/n rolled over, all she wanted was to feel Alex's arms around her. It was still dark in the room, meaning Y/n hadn't even bothered to think about getting out of bed yet.