𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬-𝐄𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬🌸

The party was booming. Yet, it wasn't anything too crazy. There were enough people for Will's apartment to be a bit crowded, but it wasn't too crazy. At this point, everyone was either drunk or buzzed, music played in the background of the party. Y/n stood downstairs, talking over the music to one of her friends, Gee Nelson. She held a red solo cup in hand, swaying her hips back and forth to the music that played.

"Y/n!"

Someone grabbed onto her arm, throwing Y/n into flight or fight mode. She was small, it'd be able to overpower her, but not without her putting in a fight. There stood Will, a beanie thrown over his messy hair.

"What's up, Will?" Y/n grinned, relaxing from her sudden tense state.

"Come upstairs with me, the boys wanna play truth or dare," Will began to lead Y/n away from Gee.

"Invite Gee to join us!" Y/n whined, reaching out for her blue-haired friend.

"Nope, truth or dare with the boys is something else, you're on your own, N/n," Gee shook her head as Y/n continued to follow after Will.

"Where are we going?" Y/n spoke loud enough for Will to hear her.

"Into my room, it'll be much quieter and we'll be able to relax," Will replied, leading her upstairs. Soon enough, Y/n and Will entered his bedroom. George, Alex, and James were already settled in their spots in the room. James sat in Will's desk chair as Alex and George sat against the side of Will's bed.

"Hey boys," Y/n smiled, taking a spot on the ground. "Who's going first for T or D?"

"I will!" Alex spot his hand up, a small giggle coming from him, "George, who's the last person you screamed at?"

"I didn't even get to choose truth or dare!" George raised his voice.

"Oh, so it was me just now," Alex let out a giggle.

"Is Alex wasted?" Y/n raised a brow.

"Not yet, he's just drunk right now," George sighed, shaking his head. "James, truth or dare?"

"Give me a dare," James grinned, leaning back in Will's chair.

"Hm... do twenty pushups and yell Fraser's name with each of them," George let out a soft chuckle from his own dare. James got down into a pushup position, he went down and came back up.

"Fraser!"

Y/n let out a giggle, James was loud. The pushups continued for a minute before James finally hit twenty.

"That was the only workout I needed for today," James sat down on Will's chair once again, taking a swig from his bottle of beer. "Will, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Will sat up, he had been laying down on the carpet.

"What's one secret you've told less than three people?"

"Lemme think..." Will trailed off for a moment, he began to think to himself. "I once had a sex dream with another guy."

"Ooh, who was your male partner?" a mischievous smile appeared on Y/n's face.

"That's a secret for only me," Will placed a finger to his lips, a smile hiding behind his finger. "Anyways, Y/n... truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Give each of us a hickey."

Y/n's mouth fell agape as soon as she heard Will.

"Will, you're joking," she shook her head.

"I'm not, Y/n. Dead serious," Will shot back. "We're all single, after all."

"Are you comfortable with it, Y/n?" Alex asked, taking a sip of his red solo cup.

"I mean, yeah... as long as you guys are," the h/c girl shrugged, looking around at the other men in the room.

"I don't think any of us could say no," George spoke sheepishly, glancing away from Y/n shyly.

"Okay then... " a small mischievous smile appeared on Y/n's

face, "James... do you think I could start with you?"

"Yeah, of course, Y/n," James gave a nod, placing his beer bottle down on the desk that stood next to him. Y/n handed her drink to Will before making her way into James's lap. A feeling of safety overcame Y/n as soon as she was settled into James's lap, maybe it was because of how James's placed his hands on her waist, keeping her steady.

Y/n's lips soon enough found their way to Jame's neck, meanwhile, the bearded man bit down on his bottom lip from the feeling of Y/n beginning to mark his neck. After exploring James's neck, the h/c girl had finally found a spot that made him let out a groan. As Y/n continued to work on creating a hickey, her hands began to travel down James's chest, grasping onto his belt. James's breath increased heavily from Y/n's actions, yet his grasp on her waist never tightened. Soon enough, Y/n pulled away from James, a decent-sized mark sat on the right side of James's neck.

"You really didn't hold back, N/n," Will spoke, taking a sip from Y/n's red solo cup.

"A dare's a dare, right?" Y/n smirked, moving out of James's lap, "Sorry you're gonna be stuck with that for a while, J."

"It's alright," he shrugged, taking his beer bottle off the desk.

"Georgie, you wanna go next?" Y/n bit her lip, looking over to the blue-eyed man.

"Why not?" George shrugged, taking one last swig of his beer before finishing it off.

Y/n climbed into his lap as he placed the empty beer bottle on the ground next to them. Before even putting her lips anywhere near George, Y/n ran her fingers into his hair. Y/n let out a small giggle from George's expression, he had closed his eyes, his mouth forming into an 'o'. The h/c girl buried her head into a crook of George's neck, starting to nip at a patch of skin. George let out a groan as she explored around his neck, he was being quite vocal. A smirk came across George's face from the feeling of Y/n creating a hickey. Suddenly, Y/n pulled away from creating a hickey, not to look at her work, but instead whisper something to George.

"Are you touch-starved, Georgie?" Y/n whispered quietly, none of the other men in the room could hear what she was saying. Hesitantly, George gave a nod. "I thought so."

With that, Y/n climbed out of George's back. George fought back a whine from losing contact from a woman.

Y/n made her way over to Alex next, taking a seat in his lap, her fingers began to play with the strings on his hoodie. Gently, she placed small kisses down his neck, finding a good spot, Y/n begun to abuse the area on Alex's neck. Alex let out a deep moan from the feeling of Y/n beginning to nip at his neck. A blush soon appeared on his cheeks as Y/n continued work on creating a hickey. Eventually, she pulled away from Alex, a decent-sized hickey sat on his neck.

"One more to go," Y/n mumbled to herself as she made her way into Will's lap next.

"Are you sure you still wanna do this?" Will whispered to the girl sitting in his lap.

"I'm already 3/4 through this dare, Will. Let me finish it off," Y/n replied in a low tone. She moved her head down to Will's neck, beginning to look for a good spot to nip at. Will leaned his head back, giving her more access to his neck.  Y/n's arms found their way around Will's neck as his hands traveled up and down the sides of her waist. After a moment or two, Y/n pulled back from her mark, admiring her work.

"I think that'll be enough for that dare," Y/n let out a hum, climbing out of Will's lap as she grasped her red solo cup from him as she escaped from his lap. "Will, truth or dare?"

WC: 1.2k+