𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐨𝐫𝐞-𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐍𝐄🪐

TW: MENTIONS OF GORE AND BLOOD

"Popcorn's almost ready!"

    Y/n stood by the microwave, the sound of popping had become faster and faster as the timer had gone down. Thirty seconds left.

    Tonight was movie night for Y/n and Will, these type of nights would happen only every few weeks. They were both busy people and could often get caught up in their own lives for a moment or two, so when these nights would come around they would always have a good night. Luckily, tonight Gee had decided to go out with Talia, leaving Will's flat to the couple.

    After placing the delicious treat into a bowl, Y/n made their way out of the kitchen. They looked over to their boyfriend, Will sat on the couch with his phone in his hand, the brightness of his light illuminated his face in the darkened room. God, he was just so attractive, even without having to try, he was handsome.

    "What movie are we watching tonight?" they took a seat next to their boyfriend, placing the bowl of popcorn in between each other. Will quickly placed his phone on the coffee table sitting in from of them, swapping it out for a TV remote. Relaxing back into his spot next to Y/n, he placed a shoulder of his partner's arms, bringing them close.

    "I was thinking Ready or Not, I haven't seen it yet," Y/n's boyfriend clicked through what was on-demand, landing on a movie that showed Samara Weaving in a wedding dress.

    "Are you sure? I heard that movie has a bit of gore in it," Y/n stole a glance at their boyfriend for a moment, he stared at the TV in front of them.

    "I'll be fine, N/n. If it gets too bad, I'll look away from the movie."

    "Are you sure?"

    "I'm going to be alright, Y/n. You don't have to worry."

    A minute passed between the couple where they had only stared into each other's eyes, It was almost as though Y/n was looking for some type of answer. They always got worried about having Will around anything involving gore, they knew that he didn't do well with it.

    "Okay, start the movie then."

    Throughout the movie, a bit of blood and painful experiences would come on screen, making Y/n look to Will for any signs of discomfort. Every now and then, his bottom lip would twitch or he'd end up scrunching his nose in disgust. It wasn't anything too terrible for him though, he knew it was all fake, the blood and gore.

    When something truly disgusting or gross happened during the movie, Y/n was quick to turn to Will and ask; "Do you want me to change it?" And every time Y/n asked, Will would tell them no.

    Finally, it had come to the last scene of the movie. The sun had begun to rise, and each of the demon worshippers began to panic. The main character seemed to have the upper hand, and everything was looking good.

    Y/n was happy, they were able to make it through a movie that had a bit of blood and Will never freaked out. It was nice to be able to see him work on overcoming his fears.

    And just like that, it all changed in seconds.

    Someone had blown up on the screen, causing the room to be covered in blood. If one person was going to die like that, who said the others weren't?

    Y/n looked over to Will, his eyes were glued to the screen. Quickly, they began to look around for the TV remote. There was absolutely no sign of it. Y/n had moved to the floor, looking underneath the couch. It wasn't there. They looked back at the TV screen, at this point everyone had died by being blown up, making the scene on screen covered with blood and gore. Y/n looked back over to Will... and that's when it all went wrong.

    His head was laid back as his body twitched. Y/n immediately knew what was going on, he was having a seizure.

    "Shit, shit, shit," Y/n mumbled under their breath as they went to try and move Will to try and keep him from choking on his own tongue from how his body was positioned. His eyes had already begun to roll into the back of his head as he twitched, he was paralyzed. Snatching up their phone from the coffee table, Y/n hurried to type 999 down to make a call.

    "It's going to be alright, Will... I'm right here..."

    Will let out a soft groan, he felt groggy. The sound of a beeping noise repeating itself had helped him wake up. He felt like the wind had been knocked out of him. After a few minutes, he finally realized where he was, the hospital. The room was quiet, besides the sound of the machine following his heartbeat, the only other thing Will could hear was the sound of crying. Y/n sat in a chair in the corner of the room, their head buried in their hands.

    "Y/n?"

    They looked up from the sound of their name being called, only to realize who had finally awoken. Will looked over to see Y/n's eyes had gotten red from crying so hard, their face looked blotchy.

    "Oh god, are you alright?" he asked, trying to sit up with a soft groan.

    "Am I alright? How about you, Will? You scared me so bad," they let out a soft laugh from their boyfriend's question. Will was always someone who cared about others more than himself.

    "I'm fine, I guess... I mean, I'm as good as I could be at the moment, I think..." Will shrugged as Y/n rushed over by his side, taking his hand in theirs. They only let out a short laugh again, it felt like that was the only thing they could do at the moment. Will placed a hand to Y/n's cheek, his thumb grazing over their skin gently with a soft smile as he cooed, "Even after crying for who knows how long, you still look beautiful, Y/n."

    "God, Will..." Once again, they let out a laugh, "That's very flattering, but I don't think right now is the right time for that."

    And just like earlier, there was a minute of silence between them. As Y/n smiled, the blotchiness in their face begun to clam down as they just took some time to breathe. Will smiled back at his partner, they were his rock, Y/n helped him make it through the days. He loved them so much.

    "Will, I'm just so sorry we watched that movie, I should've told you to change it to something else," they placed a hand over Will's as he continued to brush his thumb against the skin on Y/n's cheek.

    "Y/n, you asked me if I really wanted to watch that movie, and I said yes, this one's on me. I was stupid," he shook his head. "You kept offering to turn it off throughout the night but I just couldn't agree with you. I should be the one apologizing."

    "Don't be stupid."

    "I'm guessing we won't be doing another movie night for a while after what happened tonight?"

    "I don't think so," Y/n gently took Will's hand away from their face, placing it back down into the bed. "Gee will be here soon, I texted her on the way here."

    "That's good..." he took a moment to lean back down and relax. Hospital beds were never comfortable, but he'd find some way to make it manageable. "I love you, you know that, right?"

    "Of course I know that, and I love you much more than you could ever love me, Will," Y/n's smile grew wider as they looked at their boyfriend.

    "We've had plenty of fights over who loves who more, I'm not willing to start another argument while I'm stuck here, so you win this one," Will shook his head as his genuine smile turned into a cheeky grin. "Anyways, have you found out how long I'll be stuck here?"

    "The doctor said around a week or so."

    "I'm sorry, what the fuck?"

WC: 1.3k+