𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬-𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐍𝐄🌸

Tonight had arrived. For the past two weeks, Y/n had been planning a night out with her friends. They had intended to go out to a bar and get some drinks, maybe the night would end with a bit of clubbing, you never knew.

Y/n stood in her closet, looking for something to wear. She had already gotten her makeup and hair done, all she needed to do was pick out a nice outfit to wear tonight.

Just then, her eyes had landed on the perfect outfit. A simple red dress hung in the back of her closet. It was the dress she wore on her last date with Will. She had bought the dress last month and it had only been worn once. It was perfect for tonight, Will had only seen her wear the dress on their last date, wearing it again tonight would remind Will of their date last month and how perfect it had gone.

Y/n grabbed the dress of its hanger, beginning to change into it. She noticed how the dress felt quite tight, last month it fit like a glove with a little extra room to move around in. Moving out of her closet, Y/n made her way into her bathroom. Right away she had noticed how tight the dress looked on her body, it looked uncomfortable. (And she was uncomfortable)

But it all came down to this last test, if the zipper on the back of her dress didn't zip up all the way, she'd get upset. With a breath in, she began to pull the zipper. She could feel the dress tightening around her even more as she zipped the dress. And just as it seemed the zipper might reach the top of the dress, it stopped. The zipper had reached 3/4 up the back of Y/n's dress, but if she even tried to zip it up any farther, the zipper would most likely break off.

How could this happen? Only a month ago it was perfect... had she gained weight? She began to look at her body a little more, it did look like she had gained a bit of weight. Did Y/n really let herself go?

Exiting the elevator, Will had finally reached the floor Y/n's flat was on. As he walked, he pulled out his phone to send a text.

'I'm just by your flat, are you ready yet?'

By the time he reached Y/n's front door, the text had already sent through. Knocking against the door, he took a step back, waiting to see his girlfriend open the door. A minute or two had passed, the door hadn't moved a bit. With a short sigh, Will knocked his knuckles against the door for a second time. Once again, nothing. Was Y/n alright? Checking his messages, he had noticed she hadn't opened his text message yet. Maybe something was wrong.

Shoving his phone back into his pocket, he kneeled down, moving Y/n's welcome mat aside. Underneath there had been placed a spare key. Will never liked the thought of Y/n putting an extra key under her mat. It was one of the most obvious places to hide a key. He was scared that while she was sleeping, someone would try and sneak into her flat to do something really bad. Whether it was to steal her belongings or hurt her, it didn't matter, he didn't want it to happen.

Unlocking the door, Will welcomed himself inside, closing the door behind himself as soon as he made it inside.

"Y/n? Where are you?"

Making his way through the flat, Will stopped by the kitchen, shedding off his jacket and placing the spare key on the island counter. He received no response, making him worry even more.

"Y/n?"

Will's pace sped up as he raised his voice. Where is she? Soon enough, he only had one last room to check, his girlfriend's bedroom. If there wasn't any sign of her in there, he'd call tonight off. He'd tell his friends he couldn't find her. He'd call the police and file a missing person report. What if someone had come in while she was getting ready? What if someone took her away and hid the spare key under the mat as though nothing had happened in the first place?