𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭-𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐍𝐄🪐

It was quite normal for Y/n to receive a text from Will, asking them if they wanted to come over for one reason or another. So when they read a text asking in they wanted to spend the night, they couldn't say no.

Y/n already had a few things over at Will's for overnights. Pajamas, a toothbrush, a few extra day clothes so they'd have a choice over what they would wear the next day. Later that night, Y/n had shown up at Will's front door, only to be welcomed in by their boyfriend. Once they had gotten settled,  Y/n realized something, they were hungry.

"Alright, what's the game plan for dinner tonight?" they grinned, getting up from the couch to make their way towards to the kitchen.

Will hadn't bothered to move an inch of the couch, "I thought we could order something."

"Ew." For the past week, Y/n had been ordering food, all they were craving right now was a homemade meal, "I've already spent so much this week on food, let's make something!"

"I'll pay for it."

"And I don't care, I don't want to order something. Let's cook together, love" Y/n had already begun to open pantries, looking to see what Will and Gee had. "What if we made spaghetti?"

"Y/n, you know I'm a terrible cook."

"Well you have me here to help you, so stop being lazy, Will," they had already started to collect ingredients and dishes they needed, placing them on the kitchen island.

"Fine," the brunette huffed, standing up from his spot on the couch.

Soon enough in a pot that sat atop a flame had begun to boil, meaning it was time to put the noodles in. As Y/n poured the dry sticks into the pot, Will watched, only for his eyes to land on something he hadn't noticed earlier. A green little heart was tattooed on their ring finger. Was this their first tattoo? He had never noticed any other tattoo on their body. He bit his tongue, not bothering to ask about it just yet. Maybe Y/n forgot to tell him about it.

Eventually, after the cooking had been finished, both of them had grabbed their plates, taking a seat at the island. As they ate, Will contemplated mentioning the tattoo. Maybe he was overthinking it, Y/n was 100 percent allowed to get tattoos... so why did he had the feeling to ask them about the green little heart?

"When'd you get that?"

The question popped out of Will's mouth as he looked at their finger.

"Oh, I got it a few days ago," a small smile broke onto Y/n's face. They were happy Will had finally noticed the heart.

"Could I see it closer?"

"What?"

"Your tattoo."

Y/n placed their hand in his, allowing him to admire the tattoo. Gently, Will brushed a finger of their tattoo. As he looked at it, Y/n leaned their head against Will's shoulder, glancing back and forth from their hand in his to Will's beautiful face.

"When you'd get it?" Will's eyes met with Y/n's, his finger continuing to stroke gently against the skin on their hand.

"I got it three days ago," Y/n hummed softly, continuing to look back and forth from their hand to Will.

"Were you gonna tell me you got a tattoo?"

"I wanted to see how long it'd take for my friends to notice it."

"Who else had noticed it before me?" Will raised a brow, he could be the last person to know about their tattoo.

"Just George, we were filming a video together and he saw it," Y/n closed their eyes, enjoying the sweet moment. "He said he liked the message behind it."

"What was the message?"

"Well, green is your favorite color and the heart stand for love, so I guess it stands or my love for you," Y/n sat up as they looked down at their tattoo. "Honestly, I wanted to get it because of how much it reminded me of how much I love you."

"I love that so much, Y/n," Will practically cooed, his heart had melted over the fact Y/n wanted to get a tattoo to remind them of him.

"And I love you."

"I love you more, love."

The couple had continued on with their night, after eating they had cleaned up their mess in the kitchen and had begun to prepare for bed. Y/n had asked if they could use the shower real quick, which Will easily said yes to. As the water could be heard running in the bathroom, Will sat in his bedroom, scrolling through some of his social medias.

What Y/n had done with the tattoo was incredibly sweet. They and Will had been together for over four years now, and not once had the spark left their relationship. Fans loved Y/n, it almost seemed fans wanted them more than they wanted Will.

Suddenly, it was also as though a lightbulb had gone off in Will's head. What if he got a similar tattoo to Y/n's? He wasn't normally too fond of the idea of getting tattoos, but getting a small one was just so tempting now. What type of tattoo would he want? Maybe he'd just get a small heart like Y/n's with their favorite color.

The sound of water ended, following by the sound of the shower door opening. Moments later, the bathroom door opened to reveal a steamy bathroom and Y/n wrapped in a towel. Y/n flashed a smile to Will as they walked over to his closet, looking for something to wear to bed.

"Hey, love," Will spoke up, watching Y/n enter the closet.

"Yeah? Y/n called back, still in the closet.

"I think I wanna get a tattoo too."

Y/n's head popped out from the closet, making eye contact with their brunette boyfriend. "Really? What do you think you wanna get done?"

"I was thinking a small heart with your favorite color, just like you did," Will gave a small smile to them.

"That's so sweet, Will." Y/n had turned her attention back to what was in Will's closet. Finally, they had decided on a black t-shirt and grey shorts. After turning the lights off and putting something on the TV, Will and Y/n climbed in bed together. The couple had been cuddling for a few moments, only for a small giggle to come from Y/n.

"What is it?" Will looked down at them, an arm wrapping around their waist.

"I just thought..." Y/n fought back another giggle, "I just thought what if you got the wrong color?"

"Isn't (favorite color) your favorite color?"

"Yeah."

"Then I won't be able to get the wrong color."

"You never know"

"Y/n, please don't make me anxious over getting the wrong color," Will bit his lip.

"Don't worry, love. I'm messing with you, I promise," Y/n grinned, looking up at their boyfriend. "I promise (favorite color) is my favorite color, I wouldn't change it on you right before you plan to get a tattoo with my favorite color."

"But could you imagine if that happened with me?" Will chuckled, leaning his head back against the pillow.

"Please tell me green is your favorite color."

"Actually it's red."

"What?"

WC: 1.2k+