𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐲 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 [𝐀𝐋𝐓. 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆]-𝐈𝐦𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐱🌸

"Y/n, Welcome to the channel," Callum had smiled into the camera.

"What's up?" Y/n grinned, giving a wave to the camera.

"Not much, besides the fact I'll be controlling your phone for the next hour," Callum looked over to his friend, outreaching a hand, motioning for her to hand over her belonging.

"I'm scared," Y/n shook her head, hesitantly pulling out her phone.

"Oh, you should be," He smirked, snatching the phone from her. "Alright, time to unlock your phone."

"Oh god..." Y/n trailed off, beginning to press in her password. The screen unlocked, revealing all of Y/n's apps.

"Twitter time first!" Callum pressed open the blue bird app.

"Don't post anything that could put me in a scandal, please," Y/n began to bite at her nails.

"Like?"

"Nothing, homophobic, trans-phobic, racist, or offensive," Y/n shook her head.

"Wow, the bar is so low," Callum let out a laugh. He began to type up a tweet. "Boys, come slide in my DMS. I'm bored."

"No! Are you fucking kidding me?" Y/n practically howled, "I'm dating someone!"

"Oh, so I shouldn't put the kissy-face?" Callum laughed, being to open the emoji keyboard.

"Why did I agree to this?" Y/n shook her head.

"I'm putting a kissy face," Callum had pressed the 'post' button, sending the tweet out into the world.

"Goddamnit, Callum," Y/n shook her head.

"Alright, Instagram time," Callum smirked. "I promise I won't leak your nudes."

"Wow," Y/n shook her head, looking at the camera. "Guys, I promise I don't have nudes, I'm not a whore."

"Let's put something on your story," Callum smirked, swiping to the left to open the camera. "I'm thinking along the lines of... 'Guess what's coming in nine months?' With maybe a few baby emojis."

"Oh god," Y/n shook her head. "I am gonna get into some type of scandal, aren't I?"

"Probably," Callum laughed with a nod as he hit the 'post' button again. "What else should we do?"

"Up to you, I guess," Y/n bit her lip, watching Callum scroll through her apps.

"I'm positive you have George Memeulous's phone number," Callum grinned.

"What are you planning?" Y/n raised a brow.

"Let's start thirst texting him, why don't we?" Callum had opened up Y/n's text messages.

"Oh, no!" Y/n practically shouted. She got up, walking out of the camera frame. "You're really trying to get me canceled, aren't you?"

"Alright, I'm gonna text him," Callum laughed, opening her texts between her and George. "Holy shit, your guys' conversations have been so dry."

Callum scrolled through their texts, "Seriously? 'Hey, do you want some food, I'm gonna order some dinner.' You guys are so boring."

"You're really going to ruin my friendships, aren't you?" Y/n shook her head as she walked back into the camera frame.

"Anyways, time to text him. 'Hey Papi, whatcha up to?' Omgod, this is gonna be fun," Callum let out another laugh.

"He's gonna know something's up," Y/n shook her head.